The philosophy at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Rock Hill is that everyone can benefit from working with a skilled, dedicated mental health professional. This proves true for people struggling to cope with symptoms of depression and anxiety, newlyweds facing challenges in their relationship, kids struggling to make friends at a new school, and so many others. Whatever it is that’s causing stress or negatively impacting your life, a caring counselor, therapist, or life coach can help.
“Healing takes time and asking for help is a courageous step.” –Mariska Hargitay
The counselors, therapists, and life coaches at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Rock Hill have extensive mental health knowledge, training, and experience. Additionally, they possess specific skillsets and specialties which enable them to help their clients with a range of challenges, some of which are mentioned above. Whether you are interested in individual therapy, couples counseling, life coaching, online counseling therapy, telepsychiatry, or another service, the clinicians at Thriveworks Rock Hill can help.
What Mental Health Services Are Offered at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Rock Hill
Here’s a list of the main mental health services offered at Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Rock Hill:
- Individual counseling
- Couples therapy/marriage counseling
- Family counseling
- Child therapy and teen counseling
- Psychiatry and medication management
Through counseling, therapy, and/or psychiatry services, we help with a range of mental health conditions and other challenges, including:
- Eating disorders
- LGBTQ+ issues
- Relationship problems
- Sexual abuse/issues
- Sleep problems
Our providers — from therapists/counselors to psychologists, psychiatrists, and nurse practitioners — specialize in a range of counseling approaches, but they’ll cater your treatment to your unique preferences and needs. They might utilize:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT)
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Strength-based counseling
- Solution-focused therapy
- Christian counseling
- Emotionally-focused therapy
- Family systems
- Motivational interviewing
Benefits of Online Psychiatry
With Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Rock Hill our psychiatric services are completely virtual; you can get personalized mental health care from the location of your choice: As long as you have reliable internet and sufficient privacy, you’re set to talk from anywhere. Online psychiatry may be appealing if you want to:
- Eliminate the need to commute to a brick-and-mortar location: If you have reliable internet and a private space to talk with your psychiatrist, you’re set. Attend your session from home, the office—wherever.
- Reduce the anxiety you might feel about seeking mental health services: it can be easier to discuss concepts or situations related to your mental health needs.
- Prioritize your mental health: Take care of your emotional wellbeing, even if you have a busy work or travel schedule. Parents or those taking care of elder relatives can have the opportunity to take care of themselves, too.
You can rest easy knowing that your conversations will be kept confidential— our online sessions adhere to the same strict HIPAA privacy regulations as our in-person sessions do.
Schedule with Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Rock Hill
The counselors and psychiatrists at Thriveworks are dedicated to helping you live a happy, successful life. They truly care about your mental health and overall wellbeing and want to help you through counseling, therapy, or life coaching. If you think that you could benefit from mental health help, schedule an in-person or online counseling session or a telepsychiatrist appointment at Thriveworks Rock Hill. You will receive quality mental health care and exceptional customer service. Additionally, you’ll find that scheduling your appointment is quick and easy: we offer evening and weekend appointments to best accommodate our clients’ schedules, and you can move or cancel your appointment with just a few days’ notice. What do you say, are you ready to set up a session? Give us a call at (803) 368-6499 today.
Where Is Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Rock Hill Located?
Thriveworks Counseling & Psychiatry Rock Hill is located at 1030 Riverwalk Parkway Suite 203, Rock Hill, SC 29730. We’re near the Riverwalk YMCA and are next to Beam Endodontics. If you have trouble finding our office or have any questions about how to get here, please don’t hesitate to reach out!