Below are two rough videos that were cut, while we were opening Thriveworks Richmond Life Coaching and Counseling Center.
As you can see, the space is thoroughly UNFURNISHED, but you will get a good feel for the type of building we select for a new location. A few key things to look for:
- A building where clients won’t need to “buzz in” and will have access up to the counseling suite–even during evening and weekend hours.
- A building that is A-level construction. It does not, however, need to be a “retail” location.
- A building with HVAC (head and Air conditioning) that will run as late as your center operates (and on weekends).
- Parking. Lots of parking.
- A central location.
- All counseling offices should have windows!
Here you go!!….