Talk to a Therapist, Psychiatrist, or Counselor at Thriveworks in San Francisco, CA
Think for a moment about what it takes to support an individual’s overall well-being. Some work with an athletic trainer at their gym to take care of their body and grow stronger physically. Many people have a primary care physician whom they see for preventative care or when they are sick or injured. You might even work with a nutritionist at some point in your life to find a diet that fuels your body correctly.
A few decades ago, the list probably would have stopped there. However, it’s time to include mental health services on that list. The stigma associated with therapy, counseling, and life coaching is lifting, and there’s never been a better time to experience the benefits of prioritizing your mental health.
For many people, mental health care has been a transformative experience and has brought untold benefits to their lives. While working with a counselor, therapist, psychiatrist, or life coach at Thriveworks in San Francisco, CA, many people have learned to manage their symptoms and prioritize their own life goals.
Guidance and Support for Life’s Challenges
Once people think they have a routine down, life inevitably throws a curveball. There are always twists and turns, highs and lows. Think about the following scenarios that a Thriveworks provider could help with:
- After a big relocation, your teens are having difficulty adjusting. They are great kids, and they are normally kind, hard-working, and thoughtful. However, since the move, they have been fighting all the time. Nothing you do has cheered them up. You are not sure what to do next.
- You and your boyfriend have been dating for several years now. The relationship has been so good for you, and it has been slowly progressing. You’ve met each other’s families, and living together has gone relatively smoothly. Now, he is talking about marriage. You are excited, but that is a big step.
- In a tragic accident, your dear friend passed away without warning and far too soon. On a dime, life changed. Some days, you cannot stop crying. There may not be enough tears in the world to sustain this kind of pain. When you do get out of bed and face the day, accomplishing even the smallest task takes tremendous effort. Will life always be like this?
- You know this is not good for you, but you cannot stop. What started as an occasional stress reliever is now a daily compulsion. You want to stop, or at least curb it, but you have tried. Any ground you gain is inevitably lost within a few days. Is this an addiction?
- You genuinely enjoy your current job. You like your boss and coworkers. You are able to complete your tasks. This is a good fit for you and for now. But will it be a good fit in three years? Or five? And where would you even begin if you wanted to advance?
Perhaps these scenarios resonate with your experience. Perhaps the challenges you are facing are different. Imagine what it would be like to have a mental health professional guiding you as you navigate that difficulty. Many people lean upon a life coach, counselor, or therapist at Thriveworks in San Francisco for the guidance and support they need.
The Benefits of Online Psychiatry
For many people who seek assistance from us at Thriveworks in San Francisco, CA, online psychiatry becomes an appealing option. Our psychiatrists are a specialized type of provider: they’re medical doctors in addition to being mental health professionals. This means they have the ability to prescribe helpful medication, in addition to being able to conduct therapy sessions. With their experience in two disciplines, psychiatrists can use these skills to help people manage the symptoms of conditions such as:
- Eating disorders
- Social anxiety
- And many other mental health conditions
Online psychiatry may be an attractive choice if you’re a frequent traveler, work odd hours, or are simply anxious about speaking with a mental health professional. Whatever your reasoning, online psychiatry makes it easier than ever to get access to great mental health care. Connect with your psychiatrist from work, home, or anywhere with reliable internet and a private space to talk.
Making an Appointment for Mental Health Care at Thriveworks San Francisco
Are you ready to meet with a counselor, therapist, or coach? When you contact our office, we have done our best to make scheduling an appointment as convenient as possible. When you call to get the support and stability that a Thriveworks provider can offer, you’ll be assisted by our scheduling specialists. They’re available to assist you seven days a week, so whether you need help setting up your insurance to cover costs, finding a provider, or the right session time, they have your back. And when you’ve finished enrolling, you’ll gain access to industry-leading benefits like:
- Access to our Therapy Buddy app.
- Ask a life coach a question, with our Q/A chat feature.
- A fast response time from your provider’s office. Most of our clients have their first session within 24-48 hours of calling in for the first time.
- Flexible appointment options, including those in the evenings and on the weekends.
When you’re ready to start making a difference in your life by improving your mental health, contact Thriveworks in San Francisco, CA today. Our providers look forward to working with you.