Now accepting applications to join our team in Mt. Pleasant, SC
- We are seeking LPC, LISW-CP, and psychologists to join our team of mental health professionals in our Mt. Pleasant office
- Flexible full-time and part-time work schedules are available
- Work in a clinical office where you are encouraged to grow professionally
- Receive full reception, billing, credentialing, and marketing support so you can focus on what matters the most – giving clients the best care possible so they can thrive
There’s never been a better time to join the Thriveworks clinical team in Mt. Pleasant. We offer flexible full-time and part-time work schedules, fully-furnished modern office spaces, excellent support, and much more.
At Thriveworks, we believe that anyone can benefit from mental health support. We believe that everyone should have access to a caring and supportive professional counselor and that everyone has the potential to grow, heal relationships, set new goals—to thrive!
Our practice is growing and we are seeking experienced, compassionate mental health professionals to help our clients grow, heal, and live their best lives. We believe that by meeting our clients where they are in their mental health journey, we’re able to provide a caring and supportive environment that drives each individual journey forward.
We work hard to make mental health care accessible and comfortable, and are seeking highly motivated, positive mental health therapists that share our commitment to patient care and want to be a part of a thriving organization.
- Fully licensed to practice in SC – LPC, LISW-CP, PhD/PsyD (Please note that we are not accepting interns at this time)
- Experience helping Individuals and Couples
- Ability to work a minimum of one weekday evening
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Client-focused, positive approach toward client care
- Motivated, organized and eager to take the next step in your career
- Excellent compensation with opportunities for advancement
- The opportunity to be part of a team of clinical professionals
- Out-patient work environment
- Limited administrative duties, so you can focus on the clinical care
- Credentialing expenses are covered
Apply today to become the next team member at the country’s leading mental health counseling practice: Thriveworks. Please email a current cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get to know you and how we can help you thrive!