Online Therapy in Jacksonville, FL (West)
It’s easy to feel like the world is against you: When you’re doing your best at work but your boss continues to call you lazy; when your “Check Engine” light comes on; when your partner picks a petty fight with you; when a loved one passes suddenly and unexpectedly.
We could keep listing unfortunate and upsetting events, but the truth is that the list would never end. We all have bad days and are forced to deal with saddening or maddening circumstances. This, we can’t change—what we can change is how we respond to the hand we are dealt. If you’ve been dealt a difficult hand and you don’t know what your next move should be, consider working with an online therapist at Thriveworks Counseling in Jacksonville, FL (West).
Online counseling enables you to work with a skilled, experience mental health professional online. The online therapists at Thriveworks Counseling in Jacksonville, FL (West) can help you find greater success and fulfillment at work; they can help you better manage day to day stress; they can help you work through relationship issues; and they can offer you support in a time of grieving. If you think you could benefit from online therapy services (or another mental health service), reach out to Thriveworks today.
What Is Online Therapy?
As we’ve explained above, online therapy gives you the opportunity to work with your therapist, counselor, or coach online—be it over the phone, via videoconference, or over email/messaging system:
- Phone counseling: Phone counseling is one online therapy option. With this option, you will set a scheduled day and time for meeting with your therapist. They will then call you at this time, so be sure to have service and/or Wi-Fi to answer it!
- Videoconference counseling: Video counseling is another option if you’re looking for online therapy. With this option, you will set a day and time to meet with your therapist (just like phone counseling). This time, you’ll jump into the videoconference at the agreed time.
- Email counseling: A third online therapy counseling option is email counseling. This is the most casual and flexible option of the three. Instead of working with your counselor on a set day and time as with the previous two, you’ll communicate back and forth over a longer, more flexible period of time.
Are you intrigued by any of the above therapy options? Online therapy might be worth exploring. Remember: Therapy can help you work through a wide variety of problems, including those we listed above. If you think you could benefit from working with a therapist but you don’t want to go through the trouble of making it to the therapy office for your appointment, online therapy is the solution.
Online Therapy Benefits: Comfort, Convenience, and Flexibility
If you’re still deciding whether online therapy or in-person therapy is the right option for you, consider the following online therapy benefits:
- Comfort: Online therapy provides a level of comfort that in-person therapy can’t. Again, online therapy counseling allows you to attend your counseling session from your comfortable bed, couch, or anywhere else you please.
- Convenience: Online therapy is also the most convenient therapy session (according to many clients), which goes hand in hand with the comfort factor.
- Flexibility: In addition, online therapy allows you to schedule quick and flexible appointments. You can often get in much quicker with a therapist if you choose online therapy versus in-person therapy.
On top of comfort, convenience, and flexibility, online therapy is affordable. That’s right—most insurance companies now pay for online therapy services. If yours doesn’t, that’s okay, because Thriveworks provides affordable options.
Work with an Online Therapist at Thriveworks Counseling in Jacksonville, FL (West)
Thriveworks Counseling in Jacksonville, FL (West) can set you up with a skilled, caring therapist or counselor as soon as today or tomorrow. We have next-day appointments available, as well as evening and weekend session. Now, if you decide that you want to work with an online therapist or counselor, you might have even quicker, more convenient scheduling options to choose from.
If you’re ready to schedule your appointment, give Thriveworks Counseling in Jacksonville, FL a call. We can get you scheduled today.