Counseling, Diagnostic Evaluations, & Psychiatry in Woodstock, GA
At Thriveworks Woodstock, we offer diagnostic evaluations that assess for the presence of Autism Spectrum Disorders. These are conducted by a Licensed Psychologist in the state of Georgia.
What is provided:
- Full diagnostic screening based upon DSM-5 criteria
- Full clinical interviewing and standardized instruments as appropriate
- Full psychological report is provided that explains diagnoses if any
- Makes treatment recommendations
Please note that these are NOT comprehensive psychoeducational evaluations (which include intelligence and academic testing), but that any diagnosis made can be utilized to assist in the provision of educational services. Please note that adults may request testing in addition to children.
- Intake: 1 hour
- Clinical Interview with Parent(s): 1 hour
- Observation and Interview with Child: 1 hour
- Administration and Interpretation of Instruments: 1 hour
- Report Writing: 2 hours
- Feedback Session to Parent(s): I hour
Fee: $600 (not covered by insurance) *$1050 value
For more information on scheduling: