Mental Health Professionals in Cambridge, MA (Kendall Square)—Individual Counseling, Marriage Counseling, and More
Strength is the ability to withstand great force or pressure. This doesn’t necessarily mean carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders, or putting yourself through the ringer. In fact, sometimes this means quite the opposite.
Often, strength means asking for help. Strength means admitting that you can’t carry the load by yourself. Strength means reaching out for necessary assistance, guidance, and support. Thriveworks Cambridge counselors are in a unique position to provide you with professional help that is of the highest quality. Our mental health providers don’t just care about helping their clients to the best of their ability; they have the utmost ability to help, due to their extensive mental health background, experience, and training.
She was powerful not because she wasn’t scared but because she went on so strongly, despite the fear. –Atticus
Everyone can use a little help here and there. One individual might benefit from career help and guidance; another individual might yearn for help with a mental illness; and another might search for help in his or her relationship. There are so many facets of life, of which are important to our health, our wellbeing, our level of happiness and success. There’s no shame in receiving a little help, in any given area. In fact, you should feel proud and empowered when you reach out to a mental health professional. If this is something that you’re considering or that interests you, contact Thriveworks Cambridge Counseling. We’ll pair you with one of our counselors, therapists, psychologists, or life coaches.
Mental Health Help at Thriveworks Cambridge: Types of Therapy
The problems that we might encounter on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis are innumerable. Stress, relationship strife, internal conflicts, mental illness, discontent, negative emotions, loss, grief, traumatic experiences. Believe it or not, this is just the short list. Whatever it is you’re going through, chances are there is an approach to counseling that is designed specifically for that problem. For example, Thriveworks Cambridge can offer the following services:
- Marriage counseling and couples therapy: This type of therapy is designed to help couples work through relationship and marital issues. If your relationship is tainted by nonstop arguments, differences in personality, jealousy, infidelity, or another problem, a marriage counselor or couples therapist can assist you.
- Individual counseling: Individual counseling can help people work through a range of personal issues, from mental illness to stress to general discontent. Individual counseling might involve depression therapy, stress management counseling, and other approaches to counseling, depending on what has brought the individual into counseling!
- Family therapy: Family therapy helps families work through problems that are causing disarray in the family unit as well as on an individual level. Common family problems include financial problems, poor communication, lack of respect for one another, and so on. Whatever it is, a family therapist will serve as that unbiased third party who will help each individual understand the problem at hand and guide the family in resolving the challenge(s) together.
These are just a few of the primary mental health services offered at Thriveworks Cambridge Counseling. We can also provide child therapy, anger management counseling, addiction therapy, trauma therapy, PTSD counseling, and many other forms of mental health help. Remember, it’s our mission to help you live better. Whatever that means for you, we will help you get there.
Experience Benefits at Thriveworks Cambridge—Schedule an Appointment Now
We aren’t like every other counseling practice out there. We don’t just offer mental health services—we strive to offer an overall better experience in scheduling and attending counseling. We’ve seen an important need for more flexible sessions and quicker assistance. For this reason, we offer the following benefits at Thriveworks Cambridge Counseling:
- Quick scheduling, via our online portal or customer support team
- Online counseling opportunities, including video counseling and telephone counseling
- Many appointment options, including in the evenings and on the weekends
- One-on-one care with a skilled, caring mental health professional
Thriveworks Cambridge Counseling is here to provide an unprecedented experience. We want you to have the best possible experience, from start to finish. And we’ll do everything we can to make that happen. If you’re ready to experience the benefits at Thriveworks Cambridge Counseling, contact our office now. We will pair you with a counselor who can best meet your needs.