As an accountant, Liza’s known for paying attention to little details that other people often miss. Those who know and work with her appreciate her sharp memory and focus–but for Liza, she doesn’t often feel completely engaged. She’s long dealt with a secret difficulty paying attention and sitting still at work. As a result, Liza often worries that she needs to overcompensate for her personal struggles, becoming an overachiever at the cost of her mental health.
However, Liza knows that this cycle can’t go on forever—and she’s concerned that she might have undiagnosed ADHD. Instead of avoiding the issue, she’s interested in finding a solution, if she can. That’s why Liza is considering whether she could benefit from online psychiatry. Meeting virtually would provide her with the ability to talk with a psychiatrist from home or during her work breaks. Plus, having a professional to help guide her through her mental health challenges could be beneficial, too.
Like Liza, many people suffer from recurring symptoms of mental illness but aren’t sure what their options are. At Thriveworks in San Diego, CA, our psychiatric team can offer you relief from the issues that are bothering you. We’re committed to helping people achieve better mental health through quality care. With the assistance of a psychiatrist, you may be better equipped to manage your mental health challenges.
How Can a Psychiatrist Help Me?
A psychiatrist is a specialized type of provider. They’re MDs who can prescribe helpful medication, and may do so in conjunction with talk or behavioral therapy. If you’re experiencing what seems to be severe or persistent symptoms of a mental health condition or disorder, a psychiatrist may be the best choice. Our psychiatrists in San Diego, CA commonly work to treat:
- Eating disorders
- Social anxiety
- And many other mental health conditions
These are just a few of the many different types of mental health conditions that our psychiatrists can assist with, so don’t be concerned if your specific concern isn’t listed. They’ll use your feedback to both treat you and address your unique mental health needs.
Should I Consider Online Psychiatry?
When it comes to added flexibility and convenience, there’s no beating online psychiatry with Thriveworks in San Diego, CA. Our psychiatry services are completely virtual, which might be a compelling choice if you’re looking to:
- Prioritize your mental health: Online therapy is an easy way for those who take care of elderly relatives or watch children to find time to prioritize themselves, too.
- Reduce anxiety: Meeting virtually can be a lot less stressful than meeting your provider in person. We always strive to eliminate some of the stigma surrounding seeking mental health services. Online therapy is a go-to resource for making psychiatric treatment as comfortable as possible.
- Connect with a psychiatrist on the go: There’s no need to travel to a brick-and-mortar office to fill a prescription or to attend a therapy session.
- Add flexibility to your schedule: For those who are busy, traveling, or just tired, getting the psychiatric services you need shouldn’t be harder. We offer weekend and evening session times, just for you.
Booking virtually is also safe: our online sessions follow the same strict HIPAA guidelines. We keep your personal information secure so you can focus on getting the most out of meeting with your psychiatrist online.
Schedule a Session at Thriveworks in San Diego, CA
Getting access to the professional assistance you need has never been easier with online psychiatry through Thriveworks in San Diego, CA. While you might feel uncertain or anxious about talking with a mental health professional, there’s no shame in turning to one of our providers to find a helping hand. And if you’re dealing with a mental health condition or disorder that’s causing recurring or persistent issues in your life, then getting assistance from a psychiatrist could make a big difference.
Call our San Diego office to get started with the membership process—our scheduling specialists are standing by to help you. Available seven days a week, our scheduling specialists make membership easy. Whether you need help finding a psychiatrist or booking your first online session, they’ve got you covered. And once you’ve become a Thriveworks member, you’ll gain access to exclusive benefits, such as:
- Ask a life coach a question: Those burning questions don’t need to wait with our Q/A chat feature.
- A fast response time from your provider’s office: Most of our clients have their first session within 24-48 hours of calling in for the first time.
- Reliable session times: 97% of our clients report that their sessions start on or before their scheduled time.
- Assistance setting up your insurance to cover costs: There’s no need to stress with support from our scheduling team.
- Flexible appointment options: Including those in the evenings and on the weekends.
Take the time to consider whether you could benefit from talking to a psychiatrist at Thriveworks in San Diego. Our team of mental health professionals is ready to offer their support and guidance with quality psychiatric care. Call us today to find a psychiatrist that’s right for you.