As a high school teacher, Frankie’s summers often leave her with more time on her hands than she’s used to. While having more time to herself is usually nice, Frankie likes to stay busy so that she doesn’t start to overthink things—when she does, she often becomes so anxious that the rest of the day stagnates. Even though she tries hard to keep moving forward throughout her summer vacation, there are still moments when getting stuck in negative thought loops leaves her feeling trapped and unable to enjoy her time off.
But this summer, Frankie’s looking to make a change by talking to a mental health professional, virtually. She’s given the idea some thought, and she’s feeling like online therapy or counseling could offer her an opportunity to reduce her anxiety by talking it through with professional assistance. Plus, she doesn’t have to leave her home; meaning that summer vacation won’t stop just because she decides to schedule therapy or counseling.
Not all of us are teachers, but at Thriveworks in San Diego, Ca, we believe that everyone, regardless of their background can benefit from connecting with a mental health professional. And with our online therapy and counseling services, getting quality mental health care is safe, easy, and effective.
How Can an Online Therapist or Counselor Help Me?
Our online therapy and counseling services at Thriveworks in San Diego, CA are a convenient way to attend counseling sessions without throwing off the rest of your schedule. It’s normal to have reservations about seeking professional mental health assistance, but we’d like to assure you, our virtual sessions are:
- Safe: Our online therapy sessions follow HIPAA guidelines to protect your privacy and information. You can rest assured that Thriveworks values your safety and privacy as much as we do your mental health.
- Effective: Our online therapy is just as effective for many of our clients as in-person sessions are. Though preference for either will vary between individuals, online therapists still provide the same level of care and support.
Our providers are trained to help you manage and mitigate the symptoms of mental conditions. Even if you’re not sure what’s wrong, they can use their professional background to help you address your concerns. With your honest feedback, an online therapist or counselor can partner up with you to implement coping strategies and methods to address issues such as:
- Social anxiety
- Eating disorders
- And many other mental health conditions
Don’t be concerned if you’re not finding a condition or issue you’re faced with being listed above. One of our providers can help to address the problems you’re faced with.
The Benefits of Online Therapy and Counseling Services with Thriveworks
Online therapy or counseling can offer you flexibility when it comes to booking a session. As long as you have reliable internet and somewhere private to talk with your therapist or counselor, you’re good to go. Online counseling or therapy could be an attractive choice for you if you’re looking to:
- Find time in your schedule to attend appointments
- Get relationship, friendship, or family counseling, no matter where all of you live
- Avoid any potential anxiety you have about talking with your therapist in person
- Access the mental health services you need, even if there aren’t any therapists in your immediate area
It’s normal to feel uncertain or nervous about opening up to a provider, but doing so can open the door to better mental health. Our providers at Thriveworks in San Diego are committed to helping you find relief from your mental health concerns.
Call Today to Schedule an Online Counseling or Therapy Session at Thriveworks in San Diego, CA
Our team of providers is ready to work with you if you’re interested in the flexibility and effectiveness of online therapy and counseling. Call our office in San Diego, CA to get started; you’ll be connected with a scheduling specialist who can walk you through each step of the enrollment process. Our scheduling team offers support seven days a week, so everything from finding the right provider to scheduling your first session is made even easier. And when you’ve enrolled with Thriveworks, you’ll get access to great benefits, including:
- Access to your provider as needed in-between appointments
- A free digital copy of our book, “Leaving Depression Behind”, an invaluable guide to addressing your mental health needs
- Flexible 23.5hr cancellation options
- Our 24/7 life coach Q/A
- Scheduling availability for weekends and evenings
There’s no need to delay the relief you might feel from teaming up with one of our online therapists or counselors. When you’re ready, reach out to Thriveworks in San Diego, CA. There’s no need to face your mental health challenges alone—we’ve got providers who can help you find your inner balance once again.