Imagine: Your parents moved across the country and you catch up with them each week over video call. You now work from home and conduct all of your meetings using your computer’s camera. When you don’t feel well, you go online and schedule an appointment for telemedicine. You even grocery shop from your phone.
With everything being so accessible and right in the palm of our hands, why shouldn’t therapy be just as easy? Well, lucky for you, it is. You can now build a relationship with a trusted counselor from the comfort of your own home. Or car. Or quiet coffee shop. Wherever you are, your therapist can be there too. Mental health care shouldn’t be hard to find. Start with us.
There are no limits to what you can accomplish, except the limits you place on your own thinking. – Brian Tracy
When life throws us curveballs, it can feel like everything at once is crashing down. One minute you’re gliding through life and the next, you’re struggling to stand up. That’s okay. Regardless of if you’re trying to fix communication problems in your relationship or find help for your mental illness, online counseling just might be the answer you’re looking for. At Thriveworks Counseling in Red Bank, NJ, we have a team of online counselors who are readily available to provide you with the support and guidance you need. To get started, give us a call. We’d love to help.
What Is Online Counseling?
Online counseling isn’t that different from traditional in-person therapy. It’s just over the phone or video chat rather than in an office setting. Here at Thriveworks in Red Bank, we offer our clients two convenient options to choose from. They are…
- Phone Counseling: At the agreed upon time, your counselor will give you a call. All you have to do is answer! It’s as easy as that.
- Video Chat Counseling: Similar to the phone counseling option, you will set an appointment time with your counselor. Prior to your appointment, you will receive a link that will take you to the video chat room. Then you can begin working with your therapist.
Both options are simple and easy. If you are wondering which option might be the right fit for you, you might benefit from trying out both options to see what best fits you and your needs.
Online Counseling: Help Through All of Life’s Challenges
You may be wondering, “Can online counseling help me like regular therapy could?” Yes—truthfully, online counseling can help you tackle all of the same challenges and make the same progress just as you would in-person. In fact, online counseling can provide you with guidance through all of these different areas:
- Anxiety and depression
- Marital issues
- Relationship problems
- Behavioral problems in kids
- Family conflicts
- Anger management
- Stress management
- Trauma and PTSD
- And more!
Regardless of what you’re going through, a Thriveworks counselor in Red Bank can help you. They’ll dig deeper to find out what the root cause of your concerns are and then provide you with the tools and skills you need to move forward happier and healthier. Every client will receive a unique treatment plan because we understand that no two situations are the same. We are dedicated to providing you with the most well-rounded care possible.
Benefits of Online Counseling
As we have briefly touched on, online counseling provides many added benefits that traditional in-person therapy can’t. Take these, for instance:
- Online counseling is a comfortable option. Being able to talk from the place that makes you feel the most comfortable and safe often allows clients to open up even more than they would in a traditional setting.
- Convenience also plays a big role in online counseling. You can talk to your mental health care provider from your car if you need to, from your desk at work, at home (of course), and even while you’re away on vacation. All you need is a quiet, private place to talk.
- One of the greatest benefits to this option is that it’s just as effective as in-person counseling. You won’t have to worry about making less progress if you choose this option.
Work with an Online Counselor at Thriveworks in Red Bank, NJ
Going through difficult times in life is, well, difficult. When you need professional guidance, a shoulder to lean on, and support in making tough decisions, know that we’re here and ready to help. You won’t have to worry about waitlists or not being able to find an appointment time that works for your schedule. If you’re ready to get started with one of our trusted counselors, just give us a call or use our online booking portal. We’d love to help you find an appointment with a provider that will best suit your needs.