Are you on a search for the right therapist or counselor? Now, let me ask you this: Have you considered working with a therapist or counselor online? This might be the first you’ve heard of online therapy. If so, welcome to a world of flexibility and convenience! Online therapy is the most convenient therapy option for many people, especially those who have a full-time job or struggle to fit all of their appointments into their schedule. If this sounds like you, online counseling might be the right therapy option for you.
Thriveworks Counseling in Fairfield, CT offers online therapy as well as in-person therapy, counseling, and life coaching. If you’re ready to schedule an online therapy appointment or an in-person session for that matter, just give us a call at (203) 433-3563. Our simple scheduling process allows our clients to schedule quick, flexible appointments. You can attend your first appointment as soon as tomorrow, if you so choose! Especially if you choose online therapy, as both you and your therapist can attend from virtually anywhere.
What Is Online Therapy? How Is It Different from In-Person Therapy?
Online therapy is much like in-person therapy, only it’s conducted via phone call, video chat, or email. Sounds pretty simple, right? If you decide to explore online therapy at Thriveworks Counseling Fairfield, CT, you don’t have to worry about whether or not your therapist has the proper credentials, skills, or license to help you in therapy. Our counselors and therapists are fully licensed, accredited, and equipped with impressive skillsets.
Let’s delve into the specifics of online counseling. When you call to set up your online therapy counseling appointment, you’ll have a few options:
- Online therapy via phone call: If you so choose, you can attend your therapy session(s) over the phone! Just make sure you have access to your phone and service. As long as those two boxes are checked, you can attend your session from anywhere you want!
- Online therapy via video chat: This is similar to online therapy via phone call, only you attend your session over video chat. In this case, you just have to make sure that you have access to Wi-Fi and/or service and the video chatroom.
- Online therapy via email: This third option varies from the above options, in that you don’t attend your session on a specific day and at a specific time. Instead, you’ll take turns responding over a longer period of time just like you do with emails or texts to other people. This form of online therapy is more casual.
Many people choose online therapy over in-person therapy and for different reasons, but the primary reasons are: it’s convenient, it’s comfortable, and it’s flexible. If you’re looking for the most convenient, comfortable, and flexible therapy option, reach out to Thriveworks Counseling to begin online therapy counseling.
Online Therapy Benefits: Why Choose Online Therapy?
We just mentioned the primary reasons that people choose to forego in-person therapy and attend online therapy instead. Here, we explain these online therapy benefits further:
- It’s comfortable and convenient: Because online therapy is done online, it offers comfort and convenience that most other health care services cannot. As a reminder, you can attend your session from virtually anywhere, so long as you have access to service or the internet.
- It’s a quick and flexible scheduling process: Because online therapy is so convenient, for both the client and their therapist, online therapy is a quick and flexible therapy option, too! It’s much easier to schedule a last-minute appointment because all individuals can attend from anywhere, including the comfort of their own homes.
If you’re exploring therapy options in Fairfield, CT, consider working with one of our online counselors.
Schedule Online Therapy at Thriveworks Counseling in Fairfield, CT Today
If you are ready to schedule an online therapy counseling appointment, call Thriveworks Counseling in Fairfield, CT. You can reach us at (203) 433-3563. Our scheduling team is here to help you with all of your scheduling needs.
We all struggle with problems that negatively affect our mental health and overall wellbeing. And sometimes, we need a little extra help working through these problems and getting back to a happy, healthy place. There is nothing wrong with that. Let our therapists and counselors help you today.