Danbury Life Coaching and Counseling—Life Coaches in Danbury, CT
Life is truly like a roller coaster. There are many ups and downs, twists, and turns. One minute you’re on top of the hill, climbing and celebrating, and the next minute you are falling to the bottom with a pit in your stomach. Maybe it’s time for a change or maybe you just don’t know what to do next. Consider:
- You’re stuck working an 8-5 job that you fell into out of college. Now you’ve been there for 10 years and you wish you would’ve switched to a different career field a while ago.
- You’ve always wanted to own your own business. You have a lot of ideas but can’t seem to actually go forward with them.
- You told yourself that this time next year, you would be about to go on your dream vacation around Europe. Fast forward 12 months and you haven’t even saved up enough money to buy a plane ticket.
- You just moved to a new city for a great job opportunity that was too good to pass up. The only downside: you don’t know a single person. You want to make friends but don’t know where or how or who you’re even looking for. You feel like you need a confidence boost.
No matter your situation, sometimes we can all use an extra push in the right direction. Each person has their own difficulties to deal with, but people often struggle within their careers, relationships, stress, and self-confidence. There’s no reason to let negative thoughts and lack of motivation to keep you from achieving your goals in life. You can turn your dreams into reality with a little help from a trusted life coach at Thriveworks Danbury Counseling. If you are interested in working with a life coach, you’ve come to the right place. Just call our office to schedule your first life coaching session.
What Is the Goal of Life Coaching?
As we touched on before, there are a multitude of reasons to seek out the help of a life coach. Stress and anxiety are often provoked by where to live, what career to choose, who will be your life partner. It can be overwhelming when presented with all of these decisions to make. To make that process a little bit easier, life coaches will ask you to evaluate the different areas of your life on a scale from 1 to 10 with one being the worst and ten being the best. They will then take your ratings to assess what areas you need the most help with and can create a custom plan of action based on your needs. Consider these questions, for example:
- If you could have any job in the world, with money not a factor, what job would you take?
- Let’s say you have unlimited resources. Where would you go on vacation and for how long?
- If you could live anywhere, where would that be? Would you move to a different state or country? Would your house be bigger or smaller?
- If you could build your dream partner, what qualities would they have?
If these questions got you thinking and feeling a little bit inspired, good! These are considered “miracle questions” and are designed to do just that. In combination with rating areas of your life, these miracle questions can offer a great window into the world you hope to live in. And we can help get you there.
How a Life Coach Can Help You
You might need someone to encourage you, offer advice, and guide you through tough decisions. Luckily, that’s what life coaches are for. Here at Thriveworks Danbury, our life coaches are highly skilled and trained to help their clients in a multitude of ways. Life coaching is designed to take your strengths and maximize them. We will do whatever it takes to achieve your goals and dreams. Although each Thriveworks Danbury Counseling session will be unique, there are some common things you can take away from them:
- A thorough idea of what your goals and dreams are
- Unconditional support and guidance from your coach
- Greater accountability within yourself
- Confidence boosts so you know you can tackle anything
- Setting a plan and achieving your goals
- Lots and lots of encouragement
- Skills and tools that will help you achieve the goals you set for yourself
- And more!
Don’t just exist anymore. Do the things that spark joy and give you a reason to get up and go to work in the mornings. We’d love to help you.
Start Working with a Life Coach at Thriveworks Danbury, CT Today
If you have made it this far, we’re glad to still see you here. It means you’re ready to make a change. If you have been searching for a trusted, licensed life coach, your search is over. Start a relationship with one of our life coaches at Thriveworks Danbury Counseling.
To get started, visit our online booking portal or give us a call to be connected with a scheduling specialist. We offer evening and weekend appointment times in addition to our regular daytime hours. We also accept most insurance carriers, offer great self-pay options, and do not operate with a waitlist. We know that you will find value in working with a trusted mental health professional. Reach out today. We can’t wait to meet you.