We wanted to communicate with you regarding the concerns about the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) outbreak. Like many other offices around our community, we are actively monitoring the situation.
- If you or someone in your home or office has a contagious illness, whether cold/flu/coronavirus, please stay home and take care of yourself. Please do not come into our office so that we can protect the health of other clients, plus our clinicians. While we will still ask for advance notice to cancel scheduled sessions, we will be more flexible with the cancelation fee. Please talk with your individual therapist about this.
- Please maintain good hygiene as you enter the office and take protective measures:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizers
- Avoid shaking hands and use social distancing—maintain 3 feet away from others who are coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching hands, mouth, and nose
- Telehealth: while we do not regularly offer telehealth services, this is something that may be an option. If you are interested, please speak to your individual therapist. We also recommend that you contact your insurance company directly to clarify if this is a benefit that you have. In light of the current situation, most insurance companies are adding this as a benefit. You will need a phone, tablet, laptop, desktop computer with good wi-fi connection. It is also important to understand that there are risks and consequences of participating in teletherapy such as some limitations to confidentiality.
Please bear with us as we try to maintain continuity of your care during this time!
Your Thriveworks Team