Danica has nearly had it with her persistent social anxiety. The other night, she’d been forced to cancel a date with someone she’d been looking forward to seeing for months, all because she got too worked up. Though the person didn’t take it personally, it’s not the first time that Danica has been forced to adjust her plans or try to avoid them entirely because of her anxiety. While she’s done her best to address things personally as she’s gotten older, Danica is wondering whether she’ll benefit from talking to a mental health professional, a psychiatrist, about the anxiety that’s been holding her back.
Danica hopes that if she talks with a psychiatrist, they’ll be able to address her concerns and needs and offer her treatment options that provide results. With a psychiatrist’s expertise and assistance, Danica hopes to reduce the effect that her anxiety has on her mental health. While she knows that one session will not likely fix everything, she’s hopeful that with time, she can learn to better manage the disruptive emotions and thoughts that have prevented her from living life to the fullest.
Just like Danica, you may be interested in turning to a psychiatrist for help. And at Thriveworks in Waco, TX, our psychiatric services are available to you through our virtual scheduling options. Take advantage of the unparalleled freedom and comfort that’s offered by online psychiatric care—and discover the benefits that talking to a psychiatrist can offer you.
How Can a Psychiatrist Help Me?
Psychiatrists are specialized providers and have a unique background that sets them apart from therapists and counselors. Our psychiatrists are:
- Medical doctors, in addition to being licensed mental health professionals
- Able to help with more severe or persistent mental health conditions
- Available conveniently through our virtual scheduling options
- Able to prescribe helpful medication that works to help you manage the symptoms of mental health conditions
While not everyone who talks to a psychiatrist will be prescribed medication, being open and candid with your psychiatrist about what’s troubling you can help them talk to you to decide which treatment options will benefit you the most. You may also consider our psychiatric services if you’re suffering from the symptoms of:
- Eating disorders
- Social anxiety
- And many other mental health conditions
Why Choose Online Psychiatry?
Online psychiatry makes prioritizing your mental health easier than ever. With Thriveworks in Waco, TX you can take advantage of our virtual services, and get the personalized mental health care you need from home, the office, or on the go. As long as you have reliable internet and sufficient privacy, you’re set to talk from anywhere. Online psychiatry may be appealing if you want to:
- Eliminate the need to commute to a brick-and-mortar location: If you have reliable internet and a private space to talk with your psychiatrist, you’re set. Attend your session from home, the office—wherever.
- Prioritize your mental health: Take care of your emotional wellbeing, even if you have a busy work or travel schedule. Parents or those taking care of elder relatives can have the opportunity to take care of themselves, too.
- Reduce the anxiety you might feel about seeking mental health services: When you’re able to talk from the location of your choice, it can be easier to discuss concepts or situations related to your mental health needs.
And our online sessions adhere to the same strict HIPAA privacy regulations as our in-person sessions. You can rest easy knowing that your conversations will be kept confidential.
Schedule a Psychiatry Session at Thriveworks in Waco, TX
When you make the decision to contact Thriveworks in Waco, TX you’ll be reaching out to industry-leading professionals who understand how mental health conditions and symptoms affect clients. But just as importantly, our psychiatrists know how to listen, and they’ll use that skill to address your concerns, and help to treat the symptoms you’re faced with effectively. Call our Waco, TX office to get started—someone from our scheduling support team will assist you with each step.
If you’re looking to take advantage of even more benefits, consider becoming a Thriveworks client. You’ll get insider access to perks like:
- Virtual video sessions
- Next-day appointment availability
- Full 30-minute sessions to address your needs
- Affordable rates—we’re covered by many insurance providers
- High-touch support team available seven days a week
Take some time to decide if psychiatric services could offer you newfound relief and quality of life. While mental health conditions can be painful to endure, there’s no need to struggle with managing the symptoms by yourself. Turn to the guidance and professional insight of one of our psychiatrists. Call Thriveworks in Waco, TX today; we look forward to working with you to achieve your mental health goals.