Waltham, MA Psychiatry – Meet With Board-Certified Psychiatrists
Imagine: You’ve been battling anxiety since you were a teenager and have never really gotten the help you have been looking for. Although counseling has helped with your thoughts and behaviors, you still have a hard time getting your anxiety under control. You wish you could drive past your ex’s neighborhood without feeling overwhelmed and anxious and you also wish you could perform your job without the constant fear of doing something wrong or not meeting your due dates. If only there was something else you could do to help your anxiety.
Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask yourself if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.” –Deepak Chopra
For some people, therapy might just be one tool used in their treatment process. For others, they could also benefit from medication. At Thriveworks Waltham Counseling, we have online psychiatrists and nurse practitioners who can provide their clients with medication management for a range of different mental illnesses. If you feel like you could benefit from working with a psychiatrist, reach out today.
Who Can Benefit from Medication Management?
Medication management is a mental health service that can benefit a multitude of people. No matter if you have a severe or mild case of a mental illness, you could benefit from taking a prescription to better manage your symptoms. The process is quite simple—your psychiatrist or nurse practitioner will work with you to ensure you’re taking the right medication, at the right time of day, correctly. Antidepressants, mood stabilizers, and other medications can benefit people with conditions like:
- Adjustment disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Other mood disorders
Things to Know About Medication Management
Working with a psychiatrist also goes beyond just taking the right medication for your needs. They can also accurately determine when you might need to up your dosage, lower your dosage, and switch to a different medication if you’re not seeing the effects that you should be seeing. In addition, they will provide you with any and all information you need including the time of day to take your dosage and whether or not you should eat when taking the medication.
At Thriveworks Waltham Counseling, we believe that your mental health should be a partnership. Our psychiatrists are dedicated to having an open and honest relationship with you and encourage you to speak freely with them. So, if you decide to work with a psychiatrist, make sure to:
- Inform your psychiatrist or nurse practitioner about the medications and supplements you are currently taking
- Discuss any allergies or negative reactions you’ve had with different medications in the past
- Fully understand how much medication you are taking and when to take it before you start using it
- Ask any questions you may have before starting a new prescription
- Call your provider if you are having problems or concerns about the prescription you are on
If you are struggling with a mental illness or feel like you just need that extra boost to get you to the mental state you need to be, consider reaching out for the help of an online psychiatrist at Thriveworks Waltham Counseling. Our mental health professionals are board certified, client-focused, dedicated, understanding, and compassionate.
Benefits of Online Psychiatry
Our ultimate goal is to help each and every one of our clients get to a better mental state so they can live happy, successful lives. There are many benefits to working with one of our online psychiatrists at Thriveworks Waltham, including:
- Comfort: You can talk to your provider from wherever makes you feel the most comfortable.
- Convenience: Not only is online psychiatry a comfortable option, but it’s also a convenient one. If you have a busy schedule or need immediate assistance, you can give us a call and we can set you up with an appointment within 24 hours. In some cases, even the same day.
- Reliability: You can be sure to receive the highest quality of care with our psychiatrists and nurse practitioners. They have the training, education, and experience to accurately diagnose and treat a broad range of mental health conditions.
Plus so many more benefits. If you have been searching for a provider that meets your needs, look no further. Your search is over with Thriveworks Waltham.
Start a Relationship with a Psychiatrist at Thriveworks Waltham, MA
Reaching out for help and starting a new medication can be intimidating. However, our office is dedicated to easing you into the process and pride ourselves on our excellent client care. If you’re ready to get started, give our office a call at (751) 309-9149 and one of our scheduling specialists will help you find an appointment time that fits your schedule. We offer evening and weekend sessions in addition to our regular daytime availability. You can also be assured that you will never be put on a waitlist. Ready to get started? We’re here and excited to meet you.