Olivia hasn’t been getting along with her partner Hugo, for a while now. They’ve been together for years, and their pattern of fighting and arguing has revolved around Olivia’s mood swings. Even though she loves Hugo, Olivia finds it hard to keep her emotions balanced; no matter how hard she tries, nothing seems to help.
But Hugo doesn’t want the cycle to continue either and knows that his partner may need help. He sits Olivia down and tells her that he’s concerned about her mental health. He also suggests that she talk to a mental health professional about her mood swings, and mentions that she may benefit from connecting with a psychiatrist. Olivia was uncertain at first, but after taking some time afterward to process, she agrees with Hugo.
If you can relate to Olivia’s story, then it’s possible that you’re also experiencing disruptive mental health challenges that are separating you from the people and things that you love. At Thriveworks in Louisville, KY our psychiatric team would like to offer their support and assistance. With the help of a psychiatrist at Thriveworks, better mental health can become a reality for you.
How Can Psychiatric Services Help Me with My Mental Health?
If you aren’t familiar with psychiatry, it’s a specialized type of mental health care. Psychiatrists are unique—as medical doctors with the ability to prescribe medication, they are an excellent provider choice for clients with more persistent or severe mental health disorders. They are also qualified to conduct therapy sessions as well or, on the contrary, work in tandem with your therapist.
Our psychiatric team in Louisville, KY helps people manage the symptoms of mental health conditions such as:
- Eating disorders
- Social anxiety
These are just a few of the many different challenges and conditions that a psychiatrist can assist you with; so don’t worry if your current situation isn’t being described in the list above. By opening up to someone from our psychiatric team in Louisville, KY you’ll give them the feedback they need to offer you personalized care. In addition, we know that psychiatrists may sound intimidating, but they’re experts and empathetic listeners Your treatment preferences and concerns will be addressed.
Should I Schedule an Online Psychiatry Session? How Does It Work?
At Thriveworks in Louisville, KY our psychiatric services are completely virtual. Our virtual sessions offer the same security and effectiveness of attending in person, with added privacy and comfort. Online psychiatry may be appealing to you if you’re looking to:
- Add flexibility to your schedule: For those who are busy, traveling, or just tired, getting the psychiatric services you need shouldn’t be harder. We offer weekend and evening session times, just for you.
- Reduce anxiety: For many individuals, meeting with a mental health professional virtually can prove less stressful than meeting their provider in person.
- Prioritize your mental health: Online therapy is an easy way for those who take care of elderly relatives or watch children to find time to prioritize themselves, too.
- Connect with a psychiatrist on the go: There’s no need to travel to a brick-and-mortar office to fill a prescription or to attend a therapy session.
You can also rest easy while you attend virtually, knowing that our online psychiatric sessions follow rigorous privacy protection guidelines from HIPAA. You’ll be able to get the most out of your session in peace and privacy.
Schedule a Psychiatry Session Today in Louisville, KY
When you’re ready to team up with a psychiatrist to start taking steps toward better mental health, give our Thriveworks office in Louisville, KY a call today. Our scheduling specialists are standing by to help you. They’re available to assist you seven days a week with everything from finding the right psychiatrist to booking your first virtual session. Plus, signing up for a Thriveworks membership unlocks an array of exclusive benefits, including:
- Assistance setting up your insurance to cover costs: There’s no need to stress thanks to support from our scheduling team.
- Flexible appointment options: Including those in the evenings and on the weekends.
- Ask a life coach a question: Those burning questions don’t need to wait with our Q&A chat feature.
- A fast turnaround time: Most of our clients have their first session within 24-48 hours of calling in for the first time.
- Reliable session times: 97% of our clients report that their sessions start at or before their scheduled time.
With online psychiatry at Thriveworks in Louisville, KY, there’s never been an easier way to prioritize your mental health needs. Partnering with one of our mental health professionals is a great way to achieve emotional wellbeing and balance. Give us a call if you’re interested in finding a psychiatrist.