Kelly spends a lot of time raising her three kids, in addition to working full-time. Being so busy can leave her with little time for herself. Because of this, Kelly tends to get anxious easily. Even on the weekends, it’s hard to pull herself away from meal prepping, planning for her work week, and stressing over getting everything done. She knows that she’s being counterproductive by never taking time to relax, she but isn’t sure where she should draw the line between her obligations and her mental health.
That’s why Kelly is looking to talk to a counselor or therapist about her work-related anxiety. One of the main benefits that excite her is that most counselors or therapists are available online, which means she can transition seamlessly from work to her appointment, even during the workweek. Whiles he’s nervous about opening up about her stress, Kelly knows that a mental health professional could make a difference in her life.
Your current situation may not be identical to Kelly’s, but that’s okay. At Thriveworks in Coral Springs, FL we believe that anyone, regardless of their background or age, can benefit from talking with one of our mental health professionals. And with the flexibility and convenience of online therapy and counseling, getting the professional help you deserve has never been easier. Call our office today to start attending online therapy or counseling.
What Is Online Therapy?
Online therapy with Thriveworks in Coral Springs, FL allows for our clients to meet with a provider virtually anywhere. As long as you have reliable internet access and somewhere private to talk, you’re set. It’s understandable to have some reservations about online counseling—but rest assured that our virtual sessions are:
- Effective: Our online therapy services are just as effective as in-person sessions are for many of our clients. Though preferences vary between individuals, online therapists still provide the same level of care and support.
- Safe: Our online therapy sessions follow HIPAA guidelines to protect your privacy and information. You can rest assured that Thriveworks values your safety and privacy as much as we do your mental health.
Our online therapists and counselors are committed to helping you improve your mental health—and they do so by actively listening to your concerns and perspective. Using your feedback as a tool, our mental health professionals can offer you individualized treatment approaches to help you find greater emotional wellbeing.
What Are the Benefits of Talking to an Online Therapist or Counselor?
At Thriveworks in Coral Springs, FL many of our clients book virtually and enjoy the added flexibility and comfort that it provides. An online therapist or counselor could be an appealing choice, especially if you’d like to:
- Avoid any potential anxiety you have about talking with your therapist in person
- Access the mental health services you need, even if there aren’t any therapists in your immediate area
- Find time in your schedule to attend appointments
- Get relationship, friendship, or family counseling, no matter where all of you live
Meeting virtually can be a lot less anxiety-inducing for many people who are nervous about talking to a provider in person. Why make it difficult to open up to your provider about what’s bothering you? Save yourself the hassle, and book an online session with us. Our online therapists and counselors can also help with a variety of mental health concerns and conditions, not limited to:
- Social anxiety
- Eating disorders
- And many other mental health conditions
Schedule Online Therapy or Counseling at Thriveworks in Coral Springs, FL
If you’re ready to experience the benefits of online therapy and counseling, call Thriveworks in Coral Springs, FL today to begin the enrollment process. When you do, someone from our team of scheduling specialists can help guide you through each step of the process, from finding the right online therapist or counselor to setting up your insurance to cover any costs. Plus, enrolling with us unlocks a host of great benefits, including:
- Flexible 23.5hr cancellation options: call up to 23.5 hours before your scheduled session to cancel without penalty
- Access to your provider as needed in-between appointments
- Our 24/7 life coach Q/A
- Scheduling availability for weekends and evenings
- A free digital copy of our book, “Leaving Depression Behind”, an invaluable guide to addressing your mental health needs
Thriveworks in Coral Springs, FL offers a simple and effective way to experience relief from your mental health challenges through online therapy and counseling. Making the decision to confide in a mental health professional might not be easy, but our team of providers values your independence as much as you. That’s why we offer unique, personalized mental health care through our online therapy and counseling services. You can thrive—we can help. Call our office today.