Josie is angry with her husband, Casey. She caught him talking to another woman on a virtual dating website, and now their relationship is on the rocks. Casey doesn’t have any excuses, but he wants to save his marriage and make up for the colossal mistake that he’s made. That’s why he’s looking for a marriage counselor to help them come back together again. Casey hopes that with a counselor’s guidance, they’ll be able to mend the rift that’s come between them.
Like Josie and Casey, you and your partner may also be looking to heal your relationship through couples therapy or marriage counseling at Thriveworks in Coral Springs, FL. Take some time to consider whether your relationship could benefit from a professional’s assistance. If so, Thriveworks in Coral Springs, FL is ready to work with both of you.
Do We Need to Talk with a Counselor or Therapist?
Deciding whether or not to talk with one of our providers is a personal decision, but it’s one that could benefit your relationship. In fact, couples therapy and marriage counseling at Thriveworks isn’t about being perfect or happy in our relationship all of the time. Instead, it’s about learning to be honest, open, and willing to compromise with our partners.
If you’re in a relationship that’s suffering from unhealthy or negative dynamics, it’s possible that you’re experiencing:
- Arguments that last for hours or days
- Passive-aggressive or abusive behavior
- Inability to respect each other’s boundaries
- Avoiding physical touch or sex
- Lying and other forms of emotional manipulation
These may not be the only signs of a relationship that’s harmful to both partners. You and your loved one may need to discuss the issues at hand to decide whether you would like to salvage your relationship with assistance from a couples therapist or marriage counselor.
What Are the Benefits of Couples Therapy or Marriage Counseling?
Working together as a couple with one of our providers at Thriveworks in Coral Springs, FL can help you and your partner to see each other more clearly. With a mental health professional’s insight and guidance, you’ll learn coping strategies and communication tools that are designed and chosen by your provider specifically for your relationship’s problems. Our counselors and therapists can help you both to:
- Establish healthy boundaries
- Highlight the importance and need for compromise
- Rebuild trust after infidelity or dishonesty
- Rekindle sexual intimacy together
- Manage stress, anger, or anxiety
Moving forward may not seem easy, but with a professional’s support, it’s possible to find the healing and progress that you need. And having an impartial third party can be helpful in cases where communication attempts are degrading into arguments. In fact, talking openly and honestly with one of our providers is the best way to ensure that they understand your situation, which will help them know how to assist you.
Schedule with Thriveworks in Coral Springs, FL
When you both decide to reach out and talk with a marriage counselor or couple’s therapist at our office in Coral Springs, FL you’ll be connected with a provider who cares. To get started, you can go online to book your first session or pick up the phone to give us a call. When you reach out, you can expect a quick response: Most of our clients have their first appointment within 24-48 hrs of contacting the office. So give us a call to get started; doing so will unlock exclusive benefits for both of you to take advantage of, including:
- Flexibility: We offer it, especially when it comes to cancelling or rescheduling sessions.
- Same and next-day session availability: Skip the lines and the wait—get connected with a provider fast.
- Online therapy: With online therapy, moving your relationship forward doesn’t need to be held up by your busy schedule or time spent apart for work or travel. As long as you can talk privately, and get access to the internet, you and your partner can still attend sessions together.
- Scheduling assistance 7 days a week: Our scheduling specialists are available every day of the week, helping you find the right counselor to fit your needs and the schedule that fits both of your lives.
Our romantic relationships are often the most intense and rewarding experiences in our lives. But when our connection begins to veer off course and starts to harm one or both individuals, it’s then important to get the help you both need. If you’re interested in how connecting with a mental health professional could benefit your relationship, reach out by phone or go online to schedule with Thriveworks in Coral Springs, FL today.