Work with a Psychologist in Sandy Springs, GA—Psychologists Near Atlanta
Opening up about our feelings is challenging. However, burying these feelings and trying to process them alone is often much more challenging—not to mention, doing so can have some dire consequences. To keep our emotional and mental health intact, we must open up about our emotions and mental health problems. Furthermore, we must ask for and welcome help when we need it. There are professionals out there who are dedicated to this very mission of helping others.
“Probably the biggest insight is that happiness is not just a place, but also a process. Happiness is an ongoing process of fresh challenges and it takes the right attitudes and activities to continue to be happy.” –Ed Diener
If or when you are struggling, consider meeting with a psychologist. Psychologists are mental health professionals who can help people through a range of mental health and other life issues. Thriveworks Atlanta has psychologists on our team who would be honored to offer their assistance and support. They will get to know you, assess your unique needs, and then design a treatment plan that is tailor-made for you.
Scheduling an appointment at Thriveworks in Sandy Springs, GA is easy. Just call (404) 719-4233 and a team of scheduling specialists will assist you. You’ll get to choose whether you’d like to meet with your psychologist in a traditional in-person setting or in a virtual environment by phone or video. Both in-person and online treatment prove effective.
How Can a Psychologist Help Me?
The psychologists on our Sandy Springs team work with different people throughout the day. These people have varying backgrounds and face unique challenges. As we touched on above, if you choose to pair up with a psychologist at Thriveworks Atlanta, they will create a tailor-made treatment plan just for you. They understand that every individual is unique and deserves personalized treatment.
Our psychologists can help you improve every area of your life, from your mental health to your most treasured relationships to your professional success and development. The hard work that you put in with your psychologist will pay off, as it will lead you toward greater happiness and success. This might mean talking about some really sensitive subjects and taking a deeper look at yourself as a whole. But we’re confident that you will find it to be well worth it. Now, here is a list of common challenges that are addressed with our psychologists:
- Managing symptoms of depression, anxiety, or another mental health condition
- Grieving the loss of a beloved friend or family member
- Exploring different career paths to find the right one for you
- Learning to better manage difficult emotions like anger
- Adjusting well after a major life change
- Renewing one’s self-esteem or self-worth
- Working through feelings of loneliness
The psychologists at Thriveworks in Sandy Springs, GA are here for you. Whether or not we’ve mentioned the challenge you’re experiencing, they can provide you with a helping hand—one that could prove life-changing.
Meet with a Sandy Springs Psychologist at Thriveworks Atlanta, GA
If you want to meet with a psychologist to discuss what you’re going through, be it a mental health problem or another life issue, consider meeting with a psychologist at Thriveworks in Sandy Springs, GA. In addition to working with some of the best of the best professionals in the mental health field, you can look forward to…
- Quick scheduling: First and foremost, we will try to get you in for your first appointment within 24 hours of your call. We understand that reaching out for help is a big step and you deserve to begin treatment as soon as possible. In most cases, we can offer a next-day appointment.
- Flexible appointment options: On top of quick scheduling, we have flexible appointment options. In addition to the normal day time sessions, we also have evening and weekend sessions to best accommodate all of our clients and their lifestyles.
- Online counseling: We also offer online counseling opportunities! If you’d prefer to work with a psychologist online, you can do so by phone or video.
To experience these benefits for yourself, just call Thriveworks Atlanta in Sandy Springs and schedule your appointment: (404) 719-4233. We look forward to it.