Every person encounters challenges that they’d rather not have to confront. We develop scary, harmful symptoms of a mental illness that we don’t fully understand; we receive news of a loved one’s sudden passing; we suffer with guilt about decisions we’ve made in the past; we struggle to achieve the level of happiness or fulfillment that we desire.
Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go;
they merely determine where you start.”
Working through these challenges is hard; there’s no other way around it. However, there is one thing you can do to make it a little easier on yourself… you can work with a therapist, counselor, or psychologist. These mental health professionals specialize in helping people through these problems, and they can help you, too.
If you are in the West Palm Beach area, consider working with a Thriveworks therapist or counselor. We have quick, flexible, and convenient options, including online therapy at Thriveworks Counseling in West Palm Beach, FL. With online therapy, you get to work with your therapist from wherever you please. If you’re interested in exploring online counseling or another mental health service at Thriveworks Counseling in West Palm Beach, FL, just give us a call today at (561) 536-5293.
5 Reasons to Try Online Therapy in West Palm Beach
If you decide that you want to explore the benefits and functionality of online therapy, you’ll have a few options to choose from: you can decide to work with your online counselor on the phone, video chat, or email. Now, with any route you choose, you can look forward to the following benefits of online therapy:
- Convenience: Despite how far (or how close) you live to the local therapy office, it would be much more convenient to attend your session from home, wouldn’t it? Well guess what, with online counseling you can! You can attend from home or wherever else you’d like, as long as you have internet or Wi-Fi that you can rely on.
- Comfort: Online therapy isn’t just the most convenient therapy option, it’s the most comfortable option, too! This probably comes as no surprise, considering you can attend your session from home. This means that as long as you have phone or computer access, you can lounge in bed or on the couch during your session.
- Affordability: Also, online therapy is an affordable mental health service. Most major insurance companies now cover online therapy and counseling. In addition, Thriveworks Counseling in West Palm Beach, FL offers affordable counseling rates.
- Effectiveness: “Will I make the same progress in online therapy that I would in in-person therapy?” If you’re worried about your progress, know that research shows online therapy is an effective method. If you still long for that face-to-face interaction and connection, choose to meet with your counselor via videoconference.
- Flexibility: To round out the list of online counseling benefits, online therapy also allows you to schedule quick, flexible appointments. Generally speaking, you’ll be able to set up an appointment for the same day or the following day.
Online therapy is a convenient, comfortable, affordable, flexible, tested and true therapy option. It enables you to attend your therapy session from the comfort, convenience, and security of your own home. So, if you’re worried about germs, contagious diseases; the weather won’t allow you to make it to an in-person session; or you simply don’t want to drive to your local therapy office, consider scheduling online therapy. Thriveworks Counseling in West Palm Beach, FL can get you an online therapy appointment now.
Schedule Online Therapy at Thriveworks Counseling in West Palm Beach, FL
If you choose to work with a Thriveworks counselor or therapist, you can trust that you’re working with skilled, caring, experience professionals. We pride ourselves on only partnering with the best of the best clinicians in the area. This remains true for the therapists and counselors you work with online, via phone, video, and email.
If you are interested in scheduling online therapy, counseling, or coaching, give Thriveworks Counseling in West Palm Beach, FL a call. We can help you as soon as today or tomorrow. Just call (561) 536-5293.