Child and Adolescent Therapists in West Bloomfield, MI—Child Therapy Near Detroit
Our childhood and adolescent years are a vital stage of development, one that is often marked by life-changing experiences: For example, you might be forced to leave all of your old friends behind and move to a new city; or, your parents might get divorced and in turn leave you grappling with a handful of life changes, not to mention emotions that are difficult to process. These events can prove difficult, even traumatic to kids and teens, as they are still learning how to cope and process. Fortunately, there is help in child therapy.
“The more healthy relationships a child has, the more likely he will be to recover from trauma and thrive. Relationships are the agents of change and the most powerful therapy is human love.” –Bruce D. Perry
The Thriveworks West Bloomfield Child Therapists in Oakland County (just outside of Detroit) know how difficult childhood and teenhood can be, and they are dedicated to helping young individuals not just live better, but thrive in life. If you are worried about your child and teen after moving to a new area or post-divorce, consider setting them up with a child therapist who can teach them how to cope. A child therapist or psychologist at Thriveworks West Bloomfield in Oakland can help and guide your child through whatever obstacle they face.
Do you think that your child could benefit from child therapy? Are you looking for Detroit therapy for your child? Reach out to us today by calling (248) 716-7057. Our scheduling process is simple and client-focused. You’ll have flexible appointment options to choose from, and you’ll be glad to know that we accept most major insurance plans. Call today to schedule an appointment for your child or teen.
How Does Child Therapy Work?
As you can probably remember, childhood and teenhood can be difficult. We’re still learning and growing each day, which can make responding to and processing stressful events difficult. The good news is that child therapy helps kids respond to and process stressful events well. And that’s just one benefit. Child therapy at Thriveworks West Bloomfield stresses the mental and emotional help of your children. A Thriveworks West Bloomfield therapist or psychologist can help your kid with…
- The death of a loved one
- Separation of parents
- Meeting and making new friends
- Depression, anxiety, or another mental health issue
- Low self-esteem
- Loneliness or social isolation
Thriveworks West Bloomfield child therapy in Oakland County will welcome your child or teen and do their best to help them live better. Call us today to schedule an appointment.
Schedule Child Therapy at Thriveworks West Bloomfield in Oakland County
At Thriveworks West Bloomfield/Detroit Therapy, the child therapists and psychologists customize each child’s experience in therapy based on their specific needs and goals. That said, the overall mission remains: to assist kids with the challenges they face and help them achieve better living.
If you believe that your child or teen could benefit from a partnership with a professional, reach out to Thriveworks West Bloomfield. We set out to offer our clients premium benefits, of which include:
- Extended availability: Here at Thriveworks West Bloomfield, we offer extended hours that include early morning, daytime, evenings, and even weekends! Our current hours are as follows: Monday-Friday, 7:30 am-9:00 pm and Saturday-Sunday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm. Reach out today to schedule your appointment on a day and at a time that works best for you and your child!
- Most major insurance plans accepted: As we touched on earlier, we accept most major insurance plans. Additionally, our providers also have self-pay options. You can pick which form of payment works best for you.
- Flexible cancellation policy: Thriveworks West Bloomfield understands that sometimes you have to cancel or reschedule an appointment. Because of this, we offer a flexible 23.5-hour cancellation policy, which states that you can move or cancel without penalty so long as you give us a 23.5-hour notice.
Do you want to set your child or teen up for greater success? Consider scheduling a child therapy appointment at Thriveworks West Bloomfield in Oakland (near Detroit). Give us a call when you’re ready at (248) 716-7057. We look forward to hearing from you and meeting you both!