Winn and her dog, Ranger, have been inseparable since they met at the animal shelter three years ago. He’s Winn’s constant companion, from grocery trips to Saturday morning walks in the park. If Winn’s doing something, then it’s a sure bet that Ranger is by her side. But as much as Ranger loves to keep up, his health is starting to fail. And it’s worrying Winn—last week she missed an important presentation at work because she lost track of time, worrying about her dog.
Winn feels like she should do something about the way his deteriorating health is affecting her, but she feels bad. After all, she feels ashamed about scheduling therapy over her dog. But ultimately, Winn knows that she shouldn’t compare her challenges to someone else’s. Instead of debating how to avoid facing her anxiety about losing Ranger, Winn wants to talk to a mental health professional—virtually, so that she can alleviate her pain while working or spending time at home.
Like Winn, you may not have a lot of time on your hands but still are faced with distracting and harmful mental health challenges each day. At Thriveworks in San Antonio, TX we’d like to let you know: There’s no reason to face your obstacles alone. And with the flexibility and convenience of our online therapy options, you can get the care you need with comfort and ease.
What Is Online Therapy?
Online therapy: It’s an easier way to talk to a mental health professional, plain and simple. Whether you’re working, sick, watching the kids or on vacation, you can still access your provider from anywhere with a wifi connection. And with Thriveworks in San Antonio, TX we go to great lengths to ensure that our online sessions are:
- Safe: Our online therapy sessions follow HIPAA guidelines to protect your privacy and information. You can rest assured that Thriveworks values your safety and privacy as much as we do your mental health.
- Effective: Our online therapy is just as effective for many of our clients as in-person sessions are. Though preference for either will vary between individuals, online therapists still provide the same level of care and support.
Our online therapists and counselors are trained to assess the condition of your mental health and offer assistance with identifying solutions that work. Part of that process relies on getting open, candid feedback from you as a client—this feedback will help your provider to understand more about you, what you’re experiencing, and how to help.
What Are the Benefits of Talking to an Online Therapist?
Online therapy is an appealing choice for those with busy schedules, or who simply want added flexibility and comfort when seeking out mental health services. There’s plenty of reasons to schedule a virtual appointment, especially if you’d like to:
- Remove the anxiety you may feel about talking with your therapist in person
- Access the mental health services you need, even if there aren’t any therapists in your immediate area
- Find time in your schedule to attend appointments
Meeting virtually can make it easier to open up to a provider about what’s bothering you. Doing so can help them to spot potential mental health disorders and conditions, which only they can diagnose and treat. Our online therapists and counselors can also help with a variety of mental health concerns and conditions, not limited to:
- Social anxiety
- Eating disorders
Schedule Online Therapy at Thriveworks in San Antonio, TX
At Thriveworks in San Antonio, TX you’ll discover the next-level client experience that thousands of people across the country have already found. To get started, Book your appointment online or call us for assistance. When you do, someone from our support team can help guide you through each step of the process. From finding the right provider, to setting up your insurance, our support team takes the stress out of scheduling and enrolling. Plus, enrollees get instant access to a host of great benefits, including:
- A free digital copy of our book, “Leaving Depression Behind”, an invaluable guide to addressing your mental health needs
- Evening and weekend appointment times
- Flexible 23.5hr cancellation options
- Email access to your provider as needed in-between appointments
- Our life coach Q/A
- Scheduling availability for weekends and evenings
Better mental health can be a reality, if you decide to team up with a mental health professional through online therapy at Thriveworks in San Antonio, TX. Online therapy offers a simple and effective way to get the help you need, on your own terms. You can thrive—we can help.