Randi would rather spend her days landscape painting than working as a legal clerk. Even though she’s doing her best to get her side project (selling her paintings) off the ground, it’s just not enough to make ends meet. The frustrating thing? Painting helps Randi to eliminate some of the persistent feelings of sadness and apathy that she’s been experiencing for the past six months. But with her busy work schedule, she rarely has time anymore.
So now, she feels like she’s in a bind. To make matters more difficult, she’s started to feel her symptoms worsening. Randi doesn’t want to necessarily avoid the negative emotions that she’s coping with, but doesn’t feel like she has the time or the resources to make a difference. And as the vicious cycle continues week after week, Randi doesn’t know where to turn.
If Randi’s story sounds familiar, then maybe you yourself have been struggling with the symptoms of mental health issues or conditions. At Thriveworks in Billings, MT, we want to assure you that there’s no shame in seeking the assistance of one of our mental health professionals. And if your problems and symptoms have been persisting for some time, you might find relief and stability through our psychiatric services.
What are Psychiatric Services? How Can it Benefit Me?
You’ve probably heard of therapy and maybe even have a general idea of what it is. But psychiatry might be new to you. Psychiatrists are a specialized type of provider, and they’re experts at diagnosing and treating mental health disorders and conditions. As licensed mental health professionals who are also medical doctors, psychiatrists provide a unique and effective treatment plan for those of our clients who are paired with them.
Some of the things that our psychiatrists can assist you with include:
- Social anxiety
- Eating disorders
- Recovery from alcoholism or drug abuse
- And many other mental health conditions
Don’t be concerned if the problem or issues that you’re facing aren’t listed. It’s important to remember that each person is unique, and mental health disorders may manifest themselves in many different ways. Plus, it’s better to not try and predict what sort of condition you might have—partnering with a psychiatrist to get their expert advice and insight could be more helpful.
Online psychiatry with Thriveworks in Billings, MT is also appealing because of its convenience, security, and effectiveness. Our virtual sessions allow you to:
- Connect anywhere: There’s no need to travel to a brick-and-mortar office to fill a prescription or to attend a therapy session.
- Connect safely: Our virtual services still follow the same strict APA and HIPAA guidelines as our in-person sessions
- Take advantage of convenient scheduling options: For those who are busy, traveling, or just tired, getting the psychiatric services you need shouldn’t be harder. We offer weekend and evening session times, just for you.
- Prioritize yourself: Online therapy is an easy way for those who take care of elderly relatives or watch children to find time to prioritize themselves, too.
- Minimize your anxiety: Meeting virtually can be a lot less stressful than meeting your provider in person. We always strive to eliminate some of the stigma surrounding seeking mental health services. Online therapy is a go-to resource for making psychiatric treatment as comfortable as possible.
Don’t let talk of prescriptions and medical doctors put you off; our psychiatric team is committed to your wellbeing. While some clients are prescribed helpful medications, others aren’t. The way you’ll receive treatment depends a lot on your personal preferences and situation.
Schedule an Online Session with a Thriveworks Psychiatrist in Billings, MT
We understand that taking the time to prioritize your mental health might feel backward or maybe frivolous. But in reality, connecting with a psychiatrist and getting the treatment to help manage your difficulties can allow you peace of mind. And when you decide to start your first steps towards mental health by calling our Billings, MT office, you’ll be connected with one of our scheduling specialists. They can assist you with scheduling your sessions, finding the right provider, and even setting up your insurance to cover any costs.
But the benefits of enrolling with us don’t just stop there. We also provide industry-leading perks for our clients, including:
- Evening and weekend scheduling availability
- A q&a chat line with our life coaches
- Email access to your provider outside of sessions as needed
- A copy of our free ebook, “Leaving Depression Behind” and other virtual mental health resources
Choosing to partner with a psychiatrist is often an independent choice and it might seem difficult to decide on your own, but having the assistance and insight of a mental health professional can help keep you on the right path. Thriveworks in Billings, MT is looking forward to hearing from you.