As a railyard worker, Terry knows what it means to put in a long day. So when he comes home, there’s not much he’d rather do than get comfortable and relax before another early weekday morning. But when he gets back home, he often neglects his relationship with his partner, Julie, who’s finding herself without the support that she desires once she’s done with her own day. She’s mentioned that Terry’s habit of coming home, turning on the TV, and remaining completely quiet bothers her, but he hasn’t seemed to take her complaints seriously.
What Julie doesn’t know is that Terry does want to connect, but is dealing with anxiety that doesn’t seem to arise from anything in particular—and it rarely leaves him alone. While he knows that his relationship with Julie is suffering, he’s formed a habit of shutting down once he gets home so that he can gather enough energy to scrape by at work the next day. Though Terry’s busy, he knows there’s a way for him to get relief from the constant anxiety that he’s experiencing.
If you’ve been in Terry’s shoes, then perhaps you know what it feels like when your mental health concerns seem to hold the rest of your life hostage. However, you’re not alone on your journey towards better mental health. If you’re busy but still want to make time to prioritize your emotional wellbeing, then consider whether online therapy and counseling with Thriveworks in Billings, MT could help. You’re a phone call away from getting the insight and assistance you need to find relief.
Why Should I See an Online Therapist?
It’s important to understand that your mental health needs could be drastically different from other people’s, so it’s better to try not to diagnose yourself or predict exactly what type of mental health issue or disorder it is that you might have. That being said, our therapists assist everyday people with the issues they face such as:
- Anxiety, or racing thoughts
- Depression, or feelings of loneliness
- Difficulty regulating strong emotions like grief or anger
- Family dynamic issues
- Relationship or marriage problems
- Child or teen behavioral issues
These are just a few of the many issues that we assist with, so don’t feel too overwhelmed if you’re not seeing something that you’re struggling with listed above. One of the main reasons that many people avoid therapy or counseling is that they worry:
- Is it safe? — Our online therapy sessions follow APA and HIPAA guidelines to protect your privacy and information. You can rest assured that Thriveworks values your safety and privacy as much as we do your mental health.
- Is it effective? — Our online therapy is just as effective for many of our clients as in-person sessions are. Though preference for either will vary between individuals, online therapists still provide the same level of care and support.
How Can a Thriveworks Therapist Help Me?
Therapy methods might differ between our providers, but the high quality of service remains constant. Whether you’re feeling lonely, having relationship issues, feeling out of touch with your friend, or simply want to learn more about your mental health, connecting with a provider is a great way to ensure that you stay emotionally balanced. With the convenience and flexibility provided by our online counseling and therapy, there’s no better way to stay in touch with your inner wellbeing. Online counseling gives you the freedom to:
- Find time in your schedule to attend appointments: It’s easy to stay connected with your therapist or counselor when all you need is reliable internet and a private space to talk.
- Get relationship counseling, no matter where all of you are: Whether it’s your spouse, friend, or family member, getting professional assistance with the most important relationships in life can help preserve them. Learn to reinforce boundaries of respect and personal development with the guidance of a counselor.
- Avoid any potential anxiety you have about talking with a therapist in person: We get it— meeting a provider in person probably isn’t your favorite thing to do. If you’d rather streamline the process and stay in your comfort zone, online therapy is for you.
- Access the mental health services you need: Even if there aren’t any therapists in your immediate area.
Connect Through Online Therapy or Counseling with Thriveworks in Billings, MT
If you’re ready to take advantage of the benefits of online therapy or counseling, then call our office in Billings, MT to get the professional assistance you need. Our scheduling specialists will answer your call—they are available seven days a week and can assist with each step. Plus those who do become Thriveworks clients get access to insider perks that other providers can’t often match:
- Access to your provider as needed in-between appointments
- A free digital copy of our book, “Leaving Depression Behind”, an invaluable guide to addressing your mental health needs
- Same day booking and cancellation
- Our 24/7 life coach Q/A
- Scheduling availability for weekends and evenings
Whether it’s depression, anxiety, breakups, or just frustration, maybe it’s time for you to open up to a therapist or counselor at Thriveworks in Billings, MT. You might be glad you did.