Kylie is always busy—anyone who’s close to her knows that. Whatever day of the week it is, she packs her schedule to the brim. It’s how she likes things, especially as someone who considers themselves a type A personality. In her opinion, the busier she is, the less time she has to overthink everything.
And to a certain extent, she’s right. But unfortunately, Kylie’s never been able to stay busy enough to avoid overthinking things, and as she’s gotten older, this tendency has become a lot more difficult to manage. And with her job as a delivery driver, overthinking tends to cost her valuable time and energy. Kylie doesn’t want to let anxiety and overthinking rule her life, so she’s wondering if she could benefit from talking to a mental health professional about the challenges she faces.
If you’re like Kylie, and you’re suffering from the recurring, persistent symptoms of a mental health condition like anxiety, you don’t need to try and manage your problems alone. At Thriveworks in Irvine, CA, you can get matched with someone from our psychiatric team. With their professional insight and guidance, you can learn to truly manage your anxiety.
What Is a Psychiatrist? How Can They Help Me?
Psychiatrists are medical doctors who are uniquely qualified to provide different types of mental health treatment. In addition to conducting therapy, psychiatrists can prescribe medication to their clients. For example, they may prescribe an antidepressant to a client suffering from major depression. These professionals may also work in tandem with other providers, such as the individual’s counselor or primary care doctor, to ensure that their client is getting the best possible care.
These professionals are well-equipped to treat a range of mental health conditions, including:
- Eating disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- And many other mental health conditions
The Benefits of Online Psychiatry
Like most people, you likely lead a busy life. Fortunately, our psychiatrists work with their clients in an online environment, which offers greater convenience and flexibility. With online psychiatric services from Thriveworks in Irvine, CA, you can:
- Prioritize your mental health, even if you have a busy work or travel schedule. Parents or those taking care of elder relatives can have the opportunity to take care of themselves, too.
- Reduce the anxiety you might feel about seeking mental health services. When you’re able to talk from the location of your choice, it can be easier to discuss difficult experiences related to your mental health needs.
- Eliminate the need to commute to the office. If you have reliable internet and a private space to talk with your psychiatrist, you’re set. Attend your session from home, the office—wherever.
Schedule a Psychiatry Session at Thriveworks in Irving, CA Today
When you’re ready to take the next steps towards better mental health, call our office in Irvine, CA to be paired with a psychiatrist who can help you manage and mitigate the mental health challenges you’re faced with. Our scheduling specialists are available seven days a week to help you with everything from finding the right provider for your needs to booking your first appointment. When you work with a Thriveworks psychiatrist, you’ll have access to industry-exclusive benefits, including:
- Evening and weekend scheduling availability
- Same and next-day appointments
- Email access to your provider outside of sessions as needed
- The digital edition of “Leaving Depression Behind” and other electronic mental health resources
- Our Therapy Buddy app—a great way to measure your progress as you advance through therapy or psychiatric care
Thriveworks in Irvine, CA is looking forward to helping you improve your mental health and overall wellbeing. If you’re interested in discovering the benefits of talking with a psychiatrist, call our office today to schedule a session.