For Bryan, time is always of the essence. He considers himself one of those type-A personalities; as a small business owner, he has to be. While setting his own schedule and working the hours he wants to can be nice, Bryan also feels a lot of pressure for his business to do well. And as much as he’d like to think otherwise, the stress of working independently has started to wear on him.
After taking some time to consider his emotional wellbeing, Bryan is debating whether he could benefit from talking to an online therapist or counselor. He’d rather not see a mental health professional in person, considering he’s busy and often at the office working late. By talking to an online therapist or counselor, Bryan knows that the stress he feels building up can be dealt with before it gets worse.
Maybe you’re in a similar situation and are wondering whether you could benefit from the convenience and flexibility of online therapy. At Thriveworks in Boynton Beach, FL we believe that anyone, regardless of their background or stage in life, can benefit from talking with one of our mental health professionals. If you’re interested, callThriveworks in Boynton Beach, FL to find the online therapist or counselor that fits your needs.
What Is Online Therapy?
Online therapy with Thriveworks in Boynton Beach, FL lets you meet with a provider anywhere that has reliable internet access and somewhere private to talk. You might have some questions about online counseling, though. Rest assured, our virtual sessions are:
- Effective: Online therapy is just as effective as in-person sessions are. Though preference for either will vary between individuals, online therapists still provide the same level of care and support that people across the country have to come to expect from Thriveworks.
- Safe: Our online therapy sessions follow HIPAA guidelines to protect your privacy and information. You can rest assured that Thriveworks values your safety and privacy as much as we do your mental health.
Our online therapists and counselors are licensed professionals, who are trained to assess your mental health. During therapy or counseling, they’ll help you start implementing solutions to your mental health conditions that fit your lifestyle and unique needs. Part of that process relies on them getting open, candid feedback from you as a client.
What Are the Benefits of Talking to an Online Therapist?
Online therapy is an appealing choice for those with busy schedules, or who simply want added flexibility and comfort when seeking out mental health services. There’s plenty of reasons to schedule a virtual appointment, especially if you’d like to:
- Avoid any potential anxiety you have about talking with your therapist in person
- Access the mental health services you need, even if there aren’t any therapists in your immediate area
- Find time in your schedule to attend appointments
- Get relationship, friendship, or family counseling, no matter where all of you live
Meeting virtually can make it easier to open up to a provider about what’s bothering you. Doing so can help them to spot potential mental health disorders and conditions, which only they can diagnose and treat. Our online therapists and counselors can also help with a variety of mental health concerns and conditions, not limited to:
- Social anxiety
- Eating disorders
- And many other mental health conditions
Sharing your personal experience might happen more easily with online counseling. Virtual sessions may be a great way to help offer your provider crucial details about your mental health.
Schedule an Online Therapy Session at Thriveworks in Boynton Beach, FL
Attend therapy or counseling on your own terms—choose Thriveworks in Boynton Beach, FL to schedule the virtual sessions you need to start feeling better. You’ll discover the next-level client experience that thousands of others across the country have already found. Call us to get started; someone from our scheduling support team will be able to assist you with every step. From getting your insurance set up to cover costs, to finding the perfect online therapist, our support team is available seven days a week for unparalleled high-touch assistance.
And when you choose to become a Thriveworks client, you’ll unlock access to great benefits, including:
- Access to your provider as needed in-between appointments
- Our 24/7 life coach Q/A
- Scheduling availability for weekends and evenings
- A free digital copy of our book, “Leaving Depression Behind”, and others invaluable guides to help address your mental health needs
- Flexible 23.5hr cancellation options
Our team in Boynton Beach, FL values your independence as much as you do. That’s why we offer unique, personalized care through our online therapy and counseling services. You can thrive—we can help. When you’re ready to start regaining your happiness and your emotional balance, call Thriveworks in Boynton Beach, FL.