Life Coach? What’s a Life Coach?! Personal and Professional Counseling in Blacksburg, VA
A lot of people wonder what a life coach is and why they might need one. Newsweek explains the role a life coach can play in a person’s life, “Part consultant, part motivational speaker, part therapist and part rent-a-friend, coaches work with managers, entrepreneurs, and just plain folks, helping them define and achieve their goals — career, personal, or most often, both.” Not sure just what your goals are? Your coach can even help you with that!
A life coach helps you build the framework for a successful and fulfilling life with questions, exercises, and accountability. This way, YOU are equipped to accomplish positive change in your life.
At Thriveworks Counseling Blacksburg, VA, we have life coaches who can help you create positive change in your life.
A Life Coach Offers Guidance in Both Your Personal and Professional Life
No matter what your goals, an effective coach should be able to direct you to a path that leads to living a better, richer life. Most people can benefit from coaching in areas such as:
- stress reduction
- time management
- simplifying or streamlining life
- balancing work and personal life
- leadership development skills in the workplace
- starting or growing a business
YOU Can Benefit From Life Coaching
At Thriveworks Life Coaching, Blacksburg VA, we believe in a person’s own ability to generate their own solutions, and to that end, we provide a supportive, discovery-based framework. Learned mindfulness, leadership, and exploration of ideas are all beneficial in reaching new levels of effectiveness in all areas of your life.
- Are you ready to focus on yourself and discover your own potential?
- Do you feel that you need a boost to help you become unstuck?
- Is there an imbalance between your commitments to others and your commitments to yourself?
- Can you embrace the concept of eliminating negative self-talk, and other things that are limiting your growth potential?
- Would you like to increase your self confidence?