Rasheed works from home, and for the most part, he really enjoys what he does. Considering that he can walk from his kitchen to the office in a matter of minutes, Rasheed’s found that he has more spare moments to think about deeper topics. One of the things that’s persistently bugged him was the lack of communication and common ground that he and his late father shared, and with the next month indicating a year since his dad’s passing, Rasheed feels like talking with a professional about the sadness and loss he’s still coping with makes sense.
Rasheed knows that online therapy is a smart option for him, especially considering that he works from home. He’s done some thinking, and is considering scheduling a virtual session with a provider. The only thing holding him back? He’d want to share his decision with his family, considering that many of them experienced the same grief he did; however, he knows that many of his relatives have negative attitudes towards mental health services. Rasheed would rather that they didn’t judge or worry about him.
Perhaps some aspect of Rasheed’s situation sounds familiar to you. If it does, then it’s important to know: The decision to seek mental health services is not an indication of weakness or dependence. Deciding to connect with a therapist or counselor is a highly independent choice, and it’s a step in the right direction. With the convenience and effectiveness of online therapy, there’s no better option than to schedule with Thriveworks in Beaumont, TX.
How Does Online Therapy Work? Can it Help Me?
Online therapy at Thriveworks in Beaumont, TX is a modern way for everyday people to get access to the mental health services and providers that they need, without missing a beat. It’s growing in popularity, and it’s not hard to see why. Online therapy is a great choice if you;d like to:
- Meet with your therapist anywhere, as long as you have a solid internet connection and a private space to speak during your session
- Avoid the anxiety or embarrassment that arise for some during in-person sessions
- Engage with your therapist over the phone or video as you both explore the sources and effects of anxiety, sadness, relationship issues, and more
One of our commitments is to work towards eliminating the stigma associated with seeking mental health services. There’s no shame to be found in connecting with a therapist or counselor—only progress and growth. But if you’re not sure how a therapist or counselor can benefit you, then here’s a bit about what they do, and how they can be helpful.
Forming a professional relationship with a counselor or therapist with Thriveworks in Beaumont, TX might benefit you if:
- Are having racing thoughts, paranoia, or anxiety
- Are dealing with the loss of a loved one or friend
- Have been feeling sad, hopeless or “off” for an extended period of time
- Are going through a breakup, divorce, or are experiencing marriage problems
- Are having issues with self-esteem
- And many other conditions
Talking with a mental health professional may seem scary if you haven’t done it before, but in reality, opening up is one of the best ways to deal with mental health concerns. When you do so, our providers can use that feedback to help you implement useful coping strategies—and your honest communication helps them to craft a personalized treatment plan.
Schedule Online Therapy or Counseling with Thriveworks in Beaumont, TX
Waiting to put your mental health needs first might seem like a good idea for awhile; but avoidance can allow mental health issues to flourish without the proper balance to keep them in check. The counselors and therapists in Beaumont, TX can assist you with mitigating and managing the symptoms of:
- Major and minor depression
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Anger issues
- Marital problems
- Anxiety and stress
- And many other conditions
There’s no need to be concerned if you’re not finding a condition or issue listed that you’re worried about. Our therapists and counselors are trained to treat and diagnose different mental illnesses and issues.
And when you call our office, you’ll be guided through each step of the client process by our scheduling specialists. From setting up insurance to cover costs to finding the right time to book your session, our scheduling team has got you covered. Plus, for those who enroll, we offer great benefits, like:
- A free digital copy of our book, “Leaving Depression Behind”, an invaluable guide to addressing your mental health needs
- Same day booking and cancellation
- Access to your provider as needed in-between appointments
- Our 24/7 life coach Q/A
- Scheduling availability for weekends and evenings
If you’re looking for the relief, privacy, and convenience of online therapy, we hope to work with you at Thriveworks in Beaumont, TX.