Counseling and Coaching in Austin – Anxiety, Life Coaching, Depression
Every life has its seasons: ups and downs, highs and lows, good days and bad days, summers and winters. If you’re looking for a counselor or coach in Austin, Texas, and found this page, there’s a chance that you’re in one of those cold winter seasons.
Yes, many people see a counselor or coach for continued personal growth and professional development, but there are many out there who don’t begin looking for help until they’re knee-deep in the snowdrifts of life’s inevitable challenges. If this is you, and you’re suffering, know that trying to brave the not-so-fair weather alone is likely prolonging your hardship.
Perhaps you’re currently going through a scenario similar to one of the following:
- You’ve experienced a death in the family and don’t know how to go on without your loved one
- You’re professional life has ceased to interest you, and you need help with motivation
- Your once happy marriage has taken a turn toward poor communication and resentment
- You and your family have moved to a new city, and your child isn’t adjusting to the new school so well
- You’re tired all the time but have difficulty falling asleep at night, and instead watch episode after episode of various TV shows
If you’re currently experiencing the biting frost of an emotional winter, it’s time to get warm. For many who are looking for a little bit of relieving warmth, however, this can be a challenge. You call therapy office after therapy office leaving voicemails, hoping someone with available appointment slots accepts your insurance plan.
At Thriveworks Austin Therapy, we believe that relief should come now, at the moment that you begin to look for it. That’s why when you call us, we make sure someone is available to pick up the phone — 24 hours a day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year — and find an appointment within the same week, if not within 24 hours of your call.
We invite you to thrive in life!
Regardless of how challenging things may appear, we have someone on staff that can help. Our coaches and counselors are fully licensed and experienced mental health professionals who are ready to put their knowledge to work for you.