Depression Therapy in Willow Grove, PA—Licensed Therapists and Counselors at Thriveworks
Are you losing interest in things that you used to enjoy? Do you have trouble keeping plans that you make? Are you your biggest critic? If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then you may be experiencing symptoms of depression. Depression can affect all ages, genders, ethnicities and socioeconomic statuses. There are many common symptoms of depression that people experience, some of which include:
- Diminished interest or pleasure in things you used to enjoy
- Trouble sleeping or over-sleeping
- Low self-esteem
- Loss of energy
- Feelings of worthlessness
- A decreased ability to think or concentrate
- Excessive or inappropriate feelings of guilt
- Weight loss or weight gain
- Increased thoughts of suicide or death
How Can Counseling Help?
If you are suffering from any of these symptoms you may benefit from counseling. Depression can take over our lives and it can keep us from doing our best in many areas of life:
- As teenagers, we may find that it is more difficult to pay attention in class and complete assignments on time.
- As adults, we may have trouble getting out of bed and getting to work on time, or we may lack the energy and enthusiasm that we need to do our job well.
- At home we may find it difficult to stay on top of household tasks.
- As parents, we may find it difficult to have enough energy to interact with our kids or keep our patience with them when they are not listening.
The important thing for you to know is that you are not alone. Depression can present in many different forms and it affects over 16 million people every year. We are here to help.
Scheduling a Session at Thriveworks Willow Grove
Here at Thriveworks Willow Grove, we believe that everyone deserves to live a happy and healthy life, and we are dedicated to helping you accomplish your goals. Get connected to a therapist at Thriveworks Willow Grove today to help you feel better and get back on track with your life. We all need support and our licensed depression counselors are here for you!
Thriveworks Depression Counseling of Willow Grove offers both daytime and evening hours. There is no waiting list and we accept most major insurance plans as well as offer affordable rates. We are located in Montgomery County, so if you are looking for Depression Counseling in Willow Grove, Depression Counseling in Abington, Depression Counseling in Jenkintown, or Depression Counseling in Huntingdon Valley, our office will be convenient for you! Call for an appointment today.