As a teacher, Kyle spends a lot of time trying to encourage his students to succeed. His job can be rewarding, but often, it leaves him feeling emotionally drained. When students do well, it feels good to be so invested in his work; but when they aren’t thriving or learning material, he often takes it personally. Separating his work from his home life has gotten difficult as a result; Kyle struggles to sleep and often spends time compulsively grading assignments or planning lessons. Though he wants to take better care of himself, it’s hard to focus on his needs when his job seems to require all he can give.
Though he knows he could continue to debate his choices, Kyle feels as though he needs to actually address his mental health. That’s why he’s looking to talk with a psychiatrist, someone with the knowledge and guidance he needs to help manage what he’s worried could be OCD. By explaining what he’s experiencing to a psychiatrist, Kyle hopes that he’ll find relief through psychiatric care.
Like Kyle, you may also be looking to connect with a psychiatrist to address your mental health concerns. At Thriveworks in Nampa, ID our psychiatric team is ready to help you. They’re available completely virtual, so you can get personalized mental health care from home, the office, or on the go. Discover how psychiatric services can benefit you by calling Thriveworks in Nampa, ID today.
Should I Talk with a Psychiatrist?
Talking to a psychiatrist is most likely an independent decision that you’ll need to make on your own. However, anyone can benefit from talking with a mental health professional, including a psychiatrist. If you’re not familiar with what a psychiatrist is, they’re unique in that they:
- Are medical doctors, in addition to often being licensed mental health professionals
- Can prescribe helpful medication that assists clients in managing the harmful symptoms of mental health conditions
- Often the preferred treatment method for emotional or behavioral conditions such as major depression or ADHD
Not everyone who talks with a psychiatrist will be prescribed medication; your treatment will depend on your own preferences and needs. By talking openly about what’s bothering you, you can help to provide your Thriveworks psychiatrist with the information they need to help you manage your mental health challenges.
You may also consider our psychiatric services if you’re suffering from the symptoms of:
- Eating disorders
- Social anxiety
- And many other mental health conditions
Why Online Psychiatry?
With Thriveworks in Nampa, ID, our psychiatric services are completely virtual; you can get personalized mental health care from the location of your choice: As long as you have reliable internet and sufficient privacy, you’re set to talk from anywhere. Online psychiatry may be appealing if you want to:
- Eliminate the need to commute to a brick-and-mortar location: If you have reliable internet and a private space to talk with your psychiatrist, you’re set. Attend your session from home, the office—wherever.
- Reduce the anxiety you might feel about seeking mental health services: it can be easier to discuss concepts or situations related to your mental health needs.
- Prioritize your mental health: Take care of your emotional wellbeing, even if you have a busy work or travel schedule. Parents or those taking care of elder relatives can have the opportunity to take care of themselves, too.
You can rest easy knowing that your conversations will be kept confidential— our online sessions adhere to the same strict HIPAA privacy regulations as our in-person sessions do.
Schedule a Psychiatry Session at Thriveworks in Nampa, ID
Know that when you decide to call Thriveworks in Nampa, ID to schedule a psychiatric session, we’ll help to connect you with one of our industry-leading professionals. Our psychiatrists will listen in order to address your concerns and work with your feedback to treat the symptoms you’re struggling with. Contact Nampa, ID office to get started, and someone from our scheduling support team will assist you with the enrollment process.
Enrolling is a great way to make the most out of every session, and to make sure that you’re able to meet your mental health goals. By enrolling, you’ll get insider access to perks like:
- High-touch support team available seven days a week
- Virtual video sessions
- Next-day appointment availability
- Full 30-minute sessions to address your needs
If psychiatric services could offer you newfound relief and quality of life, reach out to us to start taking the steps towards wellbeing. Mental health conditions can be painful to try and manage on our own, and if left untreated, many mental health symptoms can cause damage to both ourselves and to our personal lives. There’s no need to struggle with managing what’s troubling you by yourself. Turn to the guidance and professional insight of one of our psychiatrists at Thriveworks in Nampa, ID.