Raymond and his sister, Iris have always been close. As they’ve gotten older though, Raymond’s noticed that it’s been hard for both of them to connect the way that they used to, as jobs, relationships, and other things came up. While he’s happy to still have Iris in his life, Raymond wants to be closer with his sister but isn’t sure how at this point.
After video chatting with Iris the other night, Raymond brought up the subject to his sister, and Iris agreed; they’d seemed to have lost touch somehow. Iris brought up the option of talking to an online therapist or counselor about their relationship—maybe having a professional’s guidance could help them both to communicate more effectively and to re-engage with each other. Somehow. Raymond feels like it’s a good idea and even though he’s nervous, he feels open to talking to a mental health professional. He also knows that virtual sessions could be really convenient, too.
While your situation may differ from Raymond and Iris’s, the fact remains that online therapy is a great way to save yourself time and undue stress. At Thriveworks in Gilbert, AZ, our online therapists are ready to partner with you; with their professional support and guidance, online therapy is the modern way to prioritize your mental health. Connect with one of our providers; you can thrive—we can help.
What Is Online Therapy? How Can It Help Me?
Online therapy offers the same top-quality mental health care that people have come to expect from Thriveworks, but virtually. Online therapists can help you treat many different issues or mental health conditions, like:
- Problems related to low self-esteem or self-worth
- Stress that’s related to work or finances
- Avoidant behaviors/conflict resolution
- Anxiety, or obsessive thoughts (random or situation-specific)
- Difficulties processing negative emotions
- Dealing with the loss of a family member or friend
- Relationship issues
Keep in mind though–these are only a few of the many different ways that a mental health professional at Thriveworks in Gilbert, AZ can assist you. Don’t be worried if your specific situation or condition isn’t listed above; by talking with your therapist or counselor, you can give them the feedback they need to understand your unique mental health needs.
What Are the Benefits of Online Therapy?
You may feel nervous about talking to a provider—but that’s another reason to consider online therapy as a viable alternative to meeting in person. It may eliminate some of your anxiety, and make it easier to get the most out of your counseling session. Online therapy can be beneficial if you would rather:
- Avoid the anxiety that arises for some during in-person sessions.
- Engage with your provider over the phone or video as you both explore the sources and effects of anxiety, sadness, relationship issues, and more.
- Meet with your therapist anywhere, as long as you have a solid internet connection and a private space to speak during your session.
Plus, rest assured that our online therapy sessions still adhere to the same strict privacy guidelines set forth by the APA and HIPAA. Your personal information will be safe and secure while you’re connecting with an online therapist or counselor at Thriveworks in Gilbert, AZ. And online therapy isn’t just limited to one-on-one sessions—families, relationships, and friendships can all benefit from the professional assistance of one of our providers. No matter where you all are, getting together and prioritizing the bond you share has never been easier, thanks to online therapy.
Schedule an Online Therapy Session Today with Thriveworks in Gilbert, AZ
Don’t let outdated misconceptions and stigmas related to mental health topics steer you away from getting the help you need. Reaching out to schedule online therapy isn’t a sign of weakness or failure; it’s a great way to proactively better your mental health and make the right decision for your needs. Contact our Thriveworks office in Gilbert, AZ; when you call in, you’ll be connected with one of our scheduling specialists. They’re available seven days a week and can help you with every step in the enrollment process.
And when you’ve finished enrolling, you’ll get instant access to great benefits, such as:
- Weekend and evening session times
- The ability to talk with a life coach via our Q&A chat
- Access to an electronic copy of “Leaving Depression Behind” and other valuable mental health resources
- Flexible 23.5-hour cancellations (call 23.5 hours before your appointment to avoid being charged)
- Email access to your provider, as needed
Online therapy could be the solution to your mental health challenges. Take advantage of the freedom, convenience, and security of online therapy, and call Thriveworks in Gilbert, AZ. Partner up with one of our providers, and start moving forward toward emotional wellbeing.