Quincy is always busy, but you’ll never hear her complain. As an independent journalist, she does her best to keep up with each new lead she comes across, and her experiences take her all over the U.S. While she’s not exactly the best at handling the stress that comes with being her own boss, she does love the freedom granted by her job. Calming down after a hectic week on the road is a challenge, though—and after several years of what seems like a downward mental health spiral, Quincy is finally acknowledging that her racing thoughts need to be addressed and dealt with.
As her first step toward better management of her mental health, Quincy is looking to connect with a psychiatrist, virtually, if she can. With their help, she feels like it may be possible to reduce her anxiety. She feels a little apprehensive but trusts that a psychiatrist isn’t going to judge or chastise her for what’s going on.
If you can relate to Quincy, you might also be noticing that disruptive signs of mental health issues and conditions are preventing you from being able to live life to the fullest. At Thriveworks in Gilbert, AZ we hope that you’ll consider our online psychiatry services as a way to move forward. Our psychiatrists are experienced, industry-leading professionals and their help may make a big difference.
What Is a Psychiatrist? How Can They Help Me?
Psychiatrists are a specialized type of mental health professional. If you aren’t familiar with what a Thriveworks psychiatrist is or how they can help you, they’re:
- Able to prescribe medication: Psychiatrists can prescribe helpful medications to their clients. These prescriptions assist people in managing their mental health issues. While not everyone will need prescription medicine, it’s just another unique way that psychiatry can benefit everyday people.
- Available online: We get it—you’re busy. It’s hard to find time to commute to a psychiatrist’s office while you’re working, balancing your family life, and trying to stay on top of other commitments you’ve made. With online psychiatry, say goodbye to not being able to prioritize your mental health needs because of a hectic schedule. Connect from home, the office, or really anywhere. As long as you have reliable internet and the ability to talk privately, online psychiatry can go with you anywhere.
- Medical doctors: Psychiatrists use their combined knowledge of medicine with their therapeutic background. They’re able to diagnose and treat many types of mental health disorders and conditions. The result is a unique and personalized client experience.
It’s understandable if talking with a psychiatrist sounds more intense than meeting with a therapist or counselor. The truth is that the psychiatrists at Thriveworks in Gilbert, AZ are here to help you, and they’re expert listeners. In fact, by using the feedback you provide them, our psychiatrists can offer you treatment options and coping strategies that are designed to suit your specific needs. Our psychiatric team will partner with you to find an approach that fits your personality and lifestyle.
Should I Consider Online Psychiatry?
Because of their ability to prescribe helpful medications, our psychiatrists are often the best choice for disruptive mental health issues, like:
- Eating disorders
- Alcoholism or drug abuse
- Social anxiety
- And many other mental health conditions
If you’re faced with one of the conditions or disorders listed above, then talking with a psychiatrist could offer you newfound relief. Plus, our psychiatry program is completely virtual, which means that you can:
- Prioritize your mental health, even if you have a busy work or travel schedule. Parents or those taking care of elder relatives can have the opportunity to take care of themselves, too.
- Reduce the anxiety you might feel about seeking mental health services. When you’re able to talk from the location of your choice, it can be easier to discuss concepts or situations related to your mental health needs.
- Eliminate the need to commute to a brick-and-mortar location. If you have reliable internet and a private space to talk with your psychiatrist, you’re set. Attend your session from home, the office—wherever.
Schedule an Online Psychiatry Session Today at Thriveworks in Gilbert, AZ
Facing the mental health challenges in your life doesn’t have to be something you do by yourself. Reach out and connect with Thriveworks in Gilbert, AZ to pair up with a psychiatrist who can help you to manage your mental health needs virtually. You can call our office to get started, and when you do, you’ll be assisted by our scheduling specialists. They’re available seven days a week to help you get enrolled—and when you’ve finished, you get instant access to our exclusive benefits, including:
- Evening and weekend scheduling availability
- Flexible cancellation policy: Call a few days before your session to cancel without any charges
- Email access to your provider outside of sessions as needed
- The digital edition of “Leaving Depression Behind” and other electronic mental health resources
- Our Therapy Buddy app—a great way to measure your progress as you advance through therapy or psychiatric care
The psychiatric team at Thriveworks in Gilbert, AZ is looking forward to working with you. When you’re ready to discover the ways in which online psychiatry can help you get the most out of life, give us a call.