Joshua has always been anxious, but only recently has he started paying attention. Now that he’s working from home, he feels more of a separation from his coworkers and is just noticing for the first time how anxious he gets when he’s interacting with coworkers. As someone in his early 30s, he feels embarrassed about being anxious at work but wants to find a way past this social obstacle. Although he’s considered whether or not he should suppress his anxiety by ignoring it, he knows now that being avoidant isn’t going to help him.
Instead of pretending like there’s not a problem, Joshua knows it’s best to take action. That’s why he wants to talk with an online therapist to get the help he’s after. Joshua knows that with online therapy, he’ll be able to talk to his therapist on the go—meaning that he can talk from home, without taking a chunk of time away from work. He hopes that by being open and receptive with his therapist, his anxiety’s effect on him could be mitigated.
Like Joshua, you may also be in a situation that’s leaving you with unpleasant and disruptive emotions. But instead of holding what you’re feeling inside, it can be relieving to open up. Through online therapy, you can release the tension you’re holding and confide in a mental health professional who cares.
Why Should I See an Online Therapist?
You may wish to seek an online therapist’s assistance if you feel like you’re struggling with what could be a mental health condition. It’s important to note though—no one’s mental health needs are quite the same, and symptoms of mental health conditions can often vary. That’s why it’s better to not diagnose yourself or try to predict exactly what type of mental health condition you might have. With that in mind, our therapists commonly assist everyday people with many different situations and mental health symptoms, including:
- Family dynamic issues
- Relationship or marriage problems
- Child or teen behavioral issues
- Anxiety, or racing thoughts
- Depression, or feelings of loneliness
- Difficulty regulating strong emotions like grief or anger
These are just a few of the many issues that we assist with, so don’t feel overwhelmed if you’re not seeing something that you’re struggling with being listed. You may also have questions about whether online therapy is:
- Effective? — Our online therapy is just as effective for many of our clients as in-person sessions are. Though preference for either will vary between individuals, online therapists still provide the same level of care and support.
- Safe? — Our online therapy sessions follow HIPAA guidelines to protect your privacy and information. You can rest assured that Thriveworks values your safety and privacy as much as we do your mental health.
How Can Online Therapy Help Me?
Whether you’re feeling lonely, having relationship issues, or are just wanting to learn more about your mental health, connecting with an online therapist at Thriveworks in Cypress, TX is a great way to ensure that you stay emotionally balanced. With the convenience and flexibility provided by our online counseling and therapy, there’s no better way to stay in touch with your inner wellbeing. Online counseling gives you the freedom to:
- Access the mental health services you need: Even if there aren’t any therapists in your immediate area.
- Find time in your schedule to attend appointments: It’s easy to stay connected with your therapist or counselor when all you need is reliable internet and a private space to talk.
Connect with an Online Counselor at Thriveworks in Cypress, TX
If you’re ready to take advantage of the benefits of online therapy or counseling, then call Thriveworks in Cypress, TX to get the professional assistance you need. Our scheduling specialists are available seven days a week; when you call us, they’ll assist with each step in your membership process. We also offer exclusive members-only benefits that other providers can’t often match:
- Our life coach Q/A line—for questions that can’t wait till the next session
- Scheduling availability for weekends and evenings
- Email access to your provider as needed in-between appointments
- A e-copy of our book, “Leaving Depression Behind”
- Same day and next day appointments
- 23.5-hour cancellation policy
Whether you’re coping with depression, anxiety, a breakup, or are just feeling frustrated, it may be time to consider whether you could benefit from talking with an online therapist at Thriveworks in Cypress, TX. With the ability to talk virtually, you’ll save extra time and can start prioritizing your mental health needs without throwing off your busy schedule.