Online Therapy and Counseling in Cary, NC—Online Therapists, Counselors
It’s no surprise that life has a way of creeping up on us and creating a whirlwind of emotions and challenges without giving us any time to process them. Are you looking for a reliable and compassionate therapist in Cary to help you work through these difficult changes in a way that works with your schedule? Luckily, Thriveworks Cary Counseling offers online counseling sessions with a broad range of available times.
Not how long, but how well you have lived is the main thing. –Seneca
If you are faced with something in life that you cannot tackle alone, consider scheduling a session with one of our licensed, online counselors. Scheduling with us is easy. Just give us a call at (919) 415-1112 to be connected with one of our scheduling specialists. In addition to making an appointment over the phone, you can easily book through our online booking system.
What Is Online Therapy All About?
Online therapy is simple: It’s just like regular, in-person therapy except you are able to meet with your counselor via video chat or telephone. Our online therapists are fully licensed with the extensive experience and knowledge needed to provide our clients with the care they deserve. Because of the nature of online counseling being virtual, it allows you to work with your therapist wherever you find most comfortable. Here are the different ways you can use teletherapy:
- Phone Counseling: As the name implies, phone counseling is done over the phone. Once you have chosen a time and date to have your session, your therapist will give you a call at the desired time and all you have to do is answer!
- Video Therapy: Similar to phone counseling, you will meet with your therapist virtually from an electronic device. You will be provided with a link to click at your preferred session time.
As mentioned before, there are some perks to using online therapy. The two main benefits of this type of counseling are:
- Convenience: This is a great benefit to online counseling. It allows you to have your session from your home, office, car, coffee shop, or wherever else works for you! As long as you have access to an electronic device with a connection to the internet, you are good to go. No more stressing over uncontrollable circumstances like weather or traffic.
- Comfortability: In addition to its convenience, online counseling gives you the comfortability of choosing what location makes you feel the safest to open up. It also gives some people the ability to open up more if they would normally feel shy being face to face with their therapist.
It’s good to remember that whether you choose to schedule a virtual or in-person session with your counselor, you will receive the same level of excellence in your treatment process. You can make meaningful progress whichever way you choose.
What Areas Can Online Therapy Help?
Fortunately, our licensed psychologists at Thriveworks Cary Counseling have the ability to help our clients work through whatever challenges or goals they may have. As mentioned before, they have the experience and skills to help anyone who is interested. Some of the common areas we provide service for are:
- Family turmoil
- Marriage concerns
- Poor self-esteem
- Addiction therapy
- Child therapy
- How to cope with grief
- How to deal with trauma or PTSD
- Career coaching
- And more!
Our psychologists not only want to help you work through whatever challenge you are facing but give you the necessary tools to tackle a problem head-on in the future. It is our goal to help you grow, learn, and adapt to anything related to your overall mental wellbeing.
Schedule an Appointment with an Online Counselor at Thriveworks Cary, NC
We know how difficult it can be to have the weight of the world on your shoulders. When you are ready to take the next step towards a path of healthier living, we are here and ready to help you. On top of offering online counseling, we also offer amazing benefits to our clients such as online booking, extended hours, and the ability to work with most major insurance companies that offer counseling benefits.
It’s easy to set up an appointment with one of our providers. You can do so online through our online booking portal or over the phone by calling (919) 415-1112 where you will be connected with a scheduling specialist. To continue to provide you with overall excellence, we pride ourselves on getting you an appointment as soon as you need by offering next day availability. We’ll be here.