With Thriveworks, Online therapy is an effective alternative to in-person therapy services in which a client can speak to a Thriveworks therapist remotely via online video conferencing. Online sessions are just as effective as in-person treatment, but they can also provide added benefits like reduced travel time, saving money on transportation or childcare, and increased access to care.
Online therapy works much like traditional in-person therapy but takes place through secure video conferencing. Clients can attend Online therapy from any safe place they choose that has access to the internet, whether that be their home or another easily accessible place. Like in-person treatment, a therapist will work with their client to address their concerns, create goals, and establish an effective treatment plan.
Online therapy can last for a few months to years depending on the goals and symptoms of the client. The treatment process will be unique to each client and lend itself to their specific concerns, which means that the time it takes to treat them will always be different. Timing is also up to the client themselves; they are free to stop therapy whenever they please, especially if they feel they have reached their goals and addressed their concerns.
Our Thriveworks therapists at Thriveworks in Cary, NC accept most major forms of insurance, which means that many of our clients only pay $0-$50 co-pay per session. However, there are also self-pay options that sit around $200 per session, depending on the service and location, for those who are out-of-network.
Online Therapy and Counseling in Cary, NC—Online Therapists, Counselors
If you are faced with something in life that you cannot tackle alone, consider scheduling a session with one of our licensed, online counselors.
Just schedule online or give us a call at (919) 415-1112 to work with one of our scheduling specialists.
What Is Online Therapy All About?
Online therapy is simple: It’s just like regular, in-person therapy except you can meet with your counselor via video chat or telephone. Our online therapists are fully licensed with the extensive experience and knowledge needed to provide our clients with the care they deserve. Because of the nature of online counseling being virtual, it allows you to work with your therapist wherever you find most comfortable. Here are the different ways you can use teletherapy:
- Phone Counseling: As the name implies, phone counseling is done over the phone. Once you have chosen a time and date to have your session, your therapist will give you a call at the desired time and all you have to do is answer!
- Video Therapy: Similar to phone counseling, you will meet with your therapist virtually from an electronic device. You will be provided with a link to click at your preferred session time.
As mentioned before, there are some perks to using online therapy. The two main benefits of this type of counseling are:
- Convenience: This is a great benefit to online counseling. It allows you to have your session from your home, office, car, coffee shop, or wherever else works for you! As long as you have access to an electronic device with a connection to the internet, you are good to go. No more stressing over uncontrollable circumstances like weather or traffic.
- Comfortability: In addition to its convenience, online counseling gives you the comfortability of choosing what location makes you feel the safest to open up. It also gives some people the ability to open up more if they would normally feel shy being face to face with their therapist.
It’s good to remember that whether you choose to schedule a virtual or in-person session with your counselor, you will receive the same level of excellence in your treatment process. You can make meaningful progress whichever way you choose.
What Areas Can Online Therapy Help?
Fortunately, our licensed psychologists at Thriveworks Cary Counseling can help our clients work through whatever challenges or goals they may have. As mentioned before, they have the experience and skills to help anyone who is interested. Some of the common areas we provide service for are:
- Family turmoil
- Marriage concerns
- Poor self-esteem
- Addiction therapy
- Child therapy
- How to cope with grief
- How to deal with trauma or PTSD
- Career coaching
- And more!
Our online therapists not only want to help you work through whatever challenge you are facing but also give you the necessary tools to tackle a problem head-on in the future.
Schedule an Appointment with an Online Counselor at Thriveworks Cary, NC
We know how difficult it can be to weight the world on your shoulders. When you are ready to take the next step towards a path of healthier living, we are here and ready to help you.
On top of offering online counseling, we also offer amazing benefits to our clients such as online booking, extended hours, and the ability to work with most major insurance companies that offer counseling benefits.
It’s easy to set up an appointment with one of our providers. You can do so online through our online booking portal or over the phone by calling (919) 415-1112 where you will be connected with a scheduling specialist. Schedule your online therapy session today.