Do you struggle when it comes time to set and achieve your goals? Have you ever wanted to take on a big life project but didn’t know how to get started or who to reach out to for support?
Life coaches are professionals who can aid you in your personal transformation. They can help you develop the mental dexterity needed to create, complete, and review all of the tasks and goals you’ve set for yourself.
Consider some of the services a life coach can assist you with:
- After finishing school and landing your first job, you decide you’d like to get your finances in order to save for a house. But with student loans, car payments, and all your other newfound bills, you don’t know where to begin.
- Your boss is planning to retire within the next three months, and the company is about to begin looking for someone to fill her position. You’d love to apply, but you’ve never gone for a role with this much responsibility. You’re nervous about competing against some of your more experienced colleagues, and you don’t know who to speak to about next steps.
- You and your wife have been married for three years now. You’ve traveled around the world and been through many different experiences together. You think you’re ready to be a parent but you’re nervous about the financial and emotional stress that children can put on a relationship. How will you know when you’re ready?
A life coach can provide guidance for these and other scenarios. To get started with personal coaching sessions, consider calling us at Thriveworks in Boise, ID. Your professional and personal development is our goal.
Why Should I See a Life Coach?
We all reach different stages of our lives at different times. Our life coaches offer a variety of services to accommodate those nuances and address your specific concerns.
For example, a life coach may assist you with the following:
- Health and fitness
- Work-life balance
- Career planning
- Navigating grief
Life coaching is not about providing a one-and-done solution. It’s about equipping you with the skills, positive habits, and mental fortitude to address different life problems that arise. For example, learning to understand and control your finances can in turn empower you to negotiate at work because you know where you’d like to be financially in five, ten, and fifty years.
When you schedule an appointment with a life coach at Thriveworks in Boise, ID, you’re choosing to strengthen your mental health and prepare yourself for the future. Connect with us to schedule your first appointment.
The Benefits of Seeing a Life Coach
Life coaches focus on opportunities. When you work with one of our providers, they’ll begin by learning about who you are and where you are in life. They may ask you questions about your relationships, career, finances, fitness goals, and other questions meant to assess your current happiness level.
After your initial assessment, they’ll devise a plan that addresses areas that may need improvement. For instance, if you confide in your life coach about feeling disenchanted with the online dating scene, they may:
- Help you reconsider your past relationships and address the reasons you are no longer in those relationships
- Work with you on self-esteem issues that may have stymied past endeavors
- Help you set concrete goals and come up with strategies to achieve them
Throughout the process, your provider will give you actionable advice that you can apply to real-world problems and concerns. The more open and communicative you are with your life coach, the more personalized your services will be. To get started, reach out to us at Thriveworks in Boise, ID.
Begin Working With a Life Coach at Thriveworks in Boise, ID
If you’ve ever wanted help reaching your goals — or could even use some help setting personal goals in the first place — working with a life coach may be right for you. A life coach can assist you with all sorts of challenges and help you take on new opportunities.
Our life coaches at Thriveworks are available in-person or online via phone or video. They offer weekday and weekend sessions in the mornings, afternoons, and evenings. Should you need to speak with your provider between sessions, you’ll have access to their phone number and email as well.
Our exclusive video content and moderated message board are available for your use between sessions. We accept many different types of insurance, have a convenient cancellation policy in place, and offer a number of other exciting perks.
As a new client, you may even be eligible to see someone within the next 24 to 48 hours. Your mental health and personal growth mean the world to us. Call to schedule an appointment at Thriveworks in Boise, ID to begin care. We can’t wait to see your personal transformation.