Meet our Counselors
Schedule your first appointment
with a Thriveworks Life Coach!
Chelsea Counseling – Mental Health, Therapy, MA Depression Help
You have a lot of options when it comes to selecting a new therapist. We thank you for considering us. Thriveworks has been around for nearly a decade, and in that time we’ve grown from a windowless office to a national franchise of leaders in the mental health field. We pride ourselves on providing the best quality care in the most convenient, easy-to-access setting.
Thriveworks Chelsea MA Counseling
While it’s common to frame counseling as something we only seek after a trauma, loss, or when we’re feeling “the blues” for an extended period of time, that couldn’t be further from the truth. Those who are already successful and happy may seek therapy to continue their growth and achievement. We work with clients in a “coaching” capacity to help them advance their careers, develop personally, choose the right mate, and more. Otherwise healthy individuals may also come to therapy once or twice a year to check in and ensure they’re processing any developments or changes in their life in a healthy way. You see, even people with the happiest of lives go through rough periods. If you’ve found your way to a counseling website, it’s likely that you’re going through one of those rough times. Your struggle may be more than a brief period—you may have been struggling for years. We’re here for you. You don’t have to wait any longer to begin feeling better.
Are You Struggling?
Therapists usually see clients who are in some kind of pain. The client may know exactly what’s bothering them, but they may also be unsure of why they felt compelled to see a counselor at all. Rest assured, both are totally valid. If you think you need to talk to someone, for whatever reason, you probably do.
There are many experiences that lead people to counseling. Have you:
- Lost a close friend or family member recently?
- Lost interest in activities you used to enjoy?
- Been constantly arguing with your spouse—and perhaps been considering divorce?
- Felt disappointed in your career trajectory?
- Had sudden changes in your appetite not caused by a physical problem?
Thriveworks Chelsea MA therapists are experienced professionals who’ve seen nearly anything you can imagine, and we know counseling can help with all of the above and much more. If you’re in pain, if your life isn’t all you want it to be, please contact us. You can feel better.
What Are the Benefits of Counseling?
The list is quite long, and for that reason, almost everyone can benefit from a visit to a therapist. Regardless of why you choose to visit Thriveworks Chelsea, everyone will gain the following:
- Help setting and achieving goals
- Skills to work through relationship struggles and life problems
- Personal growth
Why Choose Thriveworks Chelsea MA Counseling?
Thriveworks was founded on the principle of access. We wanted to remove as many barriers as possible between you and the help you need. For that reason, we offer the following:
- Major Insurance Accepted:You pay a lot for your health insurance, and if it covers mental health care, you don’t want to pay a huge bill when you could just be paying your $20 copay. We get it. That’s why we accept almost all major health insurance, including Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, Cigna, Tricare, and others.
- No Waiting List: While many counseling practices utilize a waiting list, our priority is providing therapy for those who need it, as quickly as possible. For that reason, we can usually see new patients within the week, if not within 24 hours after calling.
- Extended Hours: We know it can be difficult to make it to a therapy appointment in the middle of the workday, and even more difficult when you factor in the rest of your commitments. For that reason, we offer extended hours from 8am–9pm Monday through Friday and 8am–5pm on Saturdays.
Contact Thriveworks Chelsea Counseling
If you’re feeling out of sorts, whether or not you know exactly why, give Thriveworks Chelsea a call. Thriveworks Chelsea MA counselors are professionals who are deeply invested in helping their clients—you. You don’t have to suffer anymore. All it takes is one phone call to get on the road to feeling better.