Recurring stresses and challenges can take a toll on your physical and mental health over time. Between factors such as work, education, family, and friends, it can be hard to make time to focus on yourself and get the support you need. For many, it can be easy to slip into unhealthy and self-destructive patterns while thinking that they don’t have a viable way of helping themselves.
To make matters more complicated, mental health issues can look different from person to person. You could be a student with depression who still manages to juggle a full course load and a part-time job. You might be a parent or grandparent dealing with anxiety, or an entrepreneur with an eating disorder.
Whatever issues you face, you don’t have to handle them alone. For that matter, there are ways of gaining access to the care you need that can even fit the busiest of schedules.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed by mental health concerns, online counseling is a great way for you to gain perspective, learn important emotional skills, and get the help you need. Pursuing counseling through an online therapy platform allows you to make a plan to handle your mental health on your terms. Plus, it’s far more accessible than traditional counseling for many people.
If you think you could benefit from online counseling, the mental health professionals at Thriveworks in Bentonville, AR can help. Our staff of online therapists is willing to work with you to enact meaningful change in your life.
What Types of Therapy Are Offered Online?
Though it takes place over the phone or via a live video chat, online counseling is actually quite similar to in-person therapy. At Thriveworks in Bentonville, AR, we offer many mental health services remotely, including:
- Marriage counseling and couples therapy: No relationship is perfect 100% of the time. Marriage counseling or couples therapy can help you and your partner resolve your differences, improve fundamental communication skills, and rebuild your relationship.
- Depression therapy and anxiety therapy: Depression and anxiety are two of the most common mental illnesses, and both can impact the way you live your life. Through therapy, you can address the underlying causes of these illnesses while working toward a happier and healthier life.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT): Cognitive behavioral therapy, or CBT, is a type of talk therapy that involves identifying unhealthy thought patterns and reworking them to be more productive.
- Family therapy and child therapy: Family therapy takes a holistic approach to resolving issues within a family unit, working with every member to build a healthier and happier environment.
- PTSD counseling and trauma therapy: Those living with PTSD and trauma may find that the symptoms of these disorders are difficult to shake. Therapy can help you build resilience and break free from destructive behaviors.
- Grief and loss counseling: Living with loss can be a heavy weight on your shoulders. Counseling can help you work through the emotional complexity of grief and find peace.
Are you currently experiencing a mental health issue that is interfering with your life? If so, it may be time to seek help from a licensed professional. At Thriveworks in Bentonville, AR, our online therapy platform can set you on a course of great health and happiness.
How Does Online Therapy Work?
Online mental health services provide an easy way for you to connect with a licensed mental health professional in an environment that is convenient for you. Clients speak to our Thriveworks counselors remotely via phone calls or video sessions, and you can even reach them between sessions by phone or email.
Online therapy sessions may be held on a regular or as-needed basis depending on your symptoms and schedule. Typically, clients work with a mental health professional to determine the type of online counseling that will help them work through their mental health issues. Sometimes, it only takes a few sessions with a licensed counselor to address the most immediate symptoms of mental illness. In other cases, recurring therapy is necessary to treat more severe or long-lasting problems.
Regardless of what therapy looks like for you, online counseling is a convenient way for you to give your mental health the attention and care it needs. That’s why many clients find it to be as effective as traditional therapy.
Schedule an Online Counseling Session at Thriveworks in Bentonville, AR
If you’ve been thinking about going to therapy but haven’t had the time to do so, online counseling at Thriveworks in Bentonville, AR may be the solution. For your convenience, we offer weekend and evening sessions as well as the remote options previously mentioned. We also accept a variety of insurance plans and provide additional membership benefits, such as:
- Appointment and billing management by text message through the Success Navigator app
- Ask-a-coach 24 hour Q&A for further support
- Community discussion moderated by mental health experts
Counseling can be a great way to live a happier, healthier life. Call Thriveworks in Bentonville, AR and you could have an appointment scheduled with a licensed therapist in as little as 24 hours. We look forward to helping you thrive!