Opening up about how we feel isn’t always easy or comfortable. Fortunately, however, we’re learning to work through these fears and reservations in order to prioritize these conversations and our mental wellbeing. This is important—as our mental, emotional, and physical health are of equal importance. So, if and when you begin to struggle with a mental health problem, please don’t hesitate to reach out for help.
“The brain is wider than the sky.” –Emily Dickinson
When you do identify that you need or could benefit from some help, consider working with a psychologist at Thriveworks Counseling in Attleboro, MA. These professionals are eager to listen to your mental health problems or concerns and then offer you personalized help. They have skills, training, and professional experience that enable them to help people of all backgrounds with varying needs.
Scheduling your appointment is simple. Just give our office a call and a scheduling specialist will set you up with a provider who has the right skills and specialties to help you. Keep in mind that in addition in-person therapy, we do also have online counseling sessions available. So, if you’d prefer to work with a counselor from home, let us know. We can talk to you about our video counseling and phone counseling opportunities.
How Can a Thriveworks Psychologist Help?
Our psychologists work with many different clients on a daily basis. They understand that every individual is unique—while the client might experience problems that millions of others also encounter, their experience is unique and deserves unique treatment. If you decide to work with one of our psychologists, they will consider your needs, experiences, and goals to provide you with this unique treatment.
Our team of psychologists can help you advance in many areas of life: from individual health and fulfillment to career success and interpersonal relationships. They’ll work to understand which areas you would like to improve. They’ll also identify other areas of your life that might needs some extra care and attention. In the past, these professionals have helped their clients to better understand and manage symptoms of a mental illness (such as depression and anxiety); to grieve properly after a heartbreaking loss; to find a career that better suits them; and to work through difficult times in their relationships. Here is a more comprehensive list:
- Understanding and managing mental illnesses
- Grieving losses properly
- Finding professional success and fulfillment
- Working through relationship issues
- Improving and mastering stress management
- Adapting amidst major life changes/transitions
- Healing post-trauma
If the area you’re struggling with is on the list above, know that a psychologist or therapist at Thriveworks Counseling in Attleboro is here for you. If the area you’re struggling with is NOT on this list, don’t worry: our psychologists can still help. In fact, they’ll provide a judgment-free, safe space to talk about and work through whatever it is you’re going through.
Work with a Psychologist at Thriveworks Counseling in Attleboro, MA
Whenever you feel ready to schedule an appointment with a psychologist, just call our office. We’ll set you up with one of our expertly skilled and caring providers. In addition to working with the best of the best professionals in the area, you can look forward to the following benefits when you start a partnership with a psychologist at Thriveworks Counseling in Attleboro:
- Fast scheduling: First, you don’t have to worry about waiting for weeks or months to meet with your psychologist. It took a lot of courage to reach out and you deserve to have your first appointment as soon as possible. For this reason, we can often get our clients in for their first appointment within 24 hours within their call.
- Convenient appointments: In addition, we have convenient appointments including sessions in the evenings and on weekends. We know that everyone has different scheduling needs and might not be able to come in for the normal daytime appointment.
- Online counseling opportunities: We also offer counseling via phone and video. Online counseling allows you to work with a psychologist or counselor comfortably from home. If you’d prefer to meet with a psychologist at home, just let us know. You get to choose from phone counseling and video counseling.
We are here to meet your mental health needs. If you’d like to work with one of our psychologists, just reach out to our office. We’ll get you scheduled right away.