There’s a longstanding misconception that counseling services are only for those with severe mental disorders such as post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and major depressive disorder. But the truth is that many people suffer from different types of emotional and mental illnesses, disorders, and challenges that benefit from specialized care.
Consider the scenarios below:
- Over the years, a high school teacher has referred more than one of her students to counseling services for suspected abuse. But what her peers and pupils don’t know is that she suffers from nightly mental and emotional abuse at home. She keeps telling herself that next time will be different, but, deep down, she knows she needs help.
- After three decades of marriage, a couple decides to go their separate ways but the former husband is having difficulty deciding what to do next. With a grown child, no house, and a town he’s not particularly invested in, the possibilities are overwhelming. How can he take his next steps?
Both of these individuals have specific needs that can be addressed with personalized counseling or therapy services. Whether or not their needs match your own, know that help is available. When you book an appointment with our staff at Thriveworks Counseling Scottsdale you can expect to receive thoughtful care from a compassionate team member. You just have to take the first step.
What Mental Health Services Are Offered at Thriveworks Counseling Scottsdale?
Here’s a list of the main mental health services offered at Thriveworks Counseling Scottsdale:
- Individual counseling
- Couples therapy/marriage counseling
- Family counseling
- Child therapy and teen counseling
Through therapy and counseling services, we help with a range of mental health conditions and other challenges, including:
- Eating disorders
- LGBTQ+ issues
- Relationship problems
- Sexual abuse/issues
- Sleep problems
Our providers — from therapists and counselors to psychologists — specialize in a range of counseling approaches, but they’ll cater your treatment to your unique preferences and needs. They might utilize:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT)
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Strength-based counseling
- Solution-focused therapy
- Christian counseling
- Emotionally-focused therapy
- Family systems
- Motivational interviewing
Scheduling Appointments at Thriveworks Counseling Scottsdale
At Thriveworks, we believe that the benefits of talking to a trained mental health professional are immeasurable. We know that the everyday rigors of life can add undue stress and strain but by working together, we can help alleviate some of these challenges and help you find a better path forward.
Our counselors, therapists, psychologists, and other mental health professionals are here to provide enduring support. We offer convenient perks such as weekend and evening counseling sessions, online life coach services, and exclusive video content.
New clients are often eligible to be seen within 24 to 48 hours of booking an appointment with us, and online counseling services are available via phone or video. Additionally, we offer:
- A flexible cancellation policy
- Offices with early opening hours and late closing hours
- Between-session access to your provider via phone or email
- Access to our proprietary Therapy Buddy app
Whether it’s individual support or support for families or couples, we’re committed to providing convenient and quality care. If you’d like to see what we can do for you, please schedule an appointment with us at Thriveworks Counseling Scottsdale, AZ. We look forward to working with you as you begin your journey toward sound mental and emotional health.
Where Is Thriveworks Counseling Scottsdale Located?
Thriveworks Counseling Scottsdale is located at 5635 N Scottsdale Rd Suite 170 – 126, Scottsdale, AZ 85250. We’re currently in the same building as Pescatore-Cooper and Karim Law Office. If you have trouble finding our office or have any questions about how to get here, please don’t hesitate to reach out for assistance!