Counselors and Therapists at Thriveworks Pooler, GA
The Thriveworks mission is to help each and every client who walks through our doors to live a happier, more successful life. This might involve individual therapy, couples counseling, family therapy, life coaching, or another mental health service. Whatever the case, a skilled, caring mental health professional can help you address the obstacles that are standing in your way of health and happiness.
“It does not matter how slow you go, as long as you do not stop.” –Confucius
Your therapeutic journey will depend on the challenges you face, as well as your needs and goals for therapy. Are you struggling to understand why you feel anxious or depressed? A therapist can offer you answers and help you to combat this anxiety or depression. Are you and your partner bickering nonstop? A counselor can help you to understand the root of your problem(s) and come up with a plan for improving your relationship. Are you unhappy at your job and considering a career change? A life coach can assist you in taking this big step and moving toward greater success. To summarize, a mental health professional at Thriveworks Pooler can offer their expertise and help you make important strides on your mental health journey, in in-person counseling or online therapy.
What Mental Health Services Are Offered at Thriveworks Pooler?
Here’s a list of the main mental health services offered at Thriveworks Pooler:
- Individual counseling
- Couples therapy/marriage counseling
- Family counseling
- Child therapy and teen counseling
Through therapy and counseling services, we help with a range of mental health conditions and other challenges, including:
- Eating disorders
- LGBTQ+ issues
- Relationship problems
- Sexual abuse/issues
- Sleep problems
Our providers — from therapists and counselors to psychologists — specialize in a range of counseling approaches, but they’ll cater your treatment to your unique preferences and needs. They might utilize:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT)
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Strength-based counseling
- Solution-focused therapy
- Christian counseling
- Emotionally-focused therapy
- Family systems
- Motivational interviewing
How Can a Counselor or Life Coach Help Me?
As mentioned above, the providers at Thriveworks Pooler help their clients with many different life challenges. The counselors, therapists, and life coaches at Thriveworks Pooler have the skills and experience to help you with virtually any challenge that poses a problem to your mental health and personal growth. Additionally, these individuals care about your wellbeing and want to assist you in living the happy, healthy life you deserve. Here’s a more in-depth look at how counselors might help their clients:
- John feels out of place in his new city. He grew up in a small town and didn’t venture far out of it—that is, until his job announced that they’d be relocating a few employees who were willing to start a new branch a state away. John saw this as a great opportunity and looked forward to the move, but after just a few weeks he starts to regret the decision. He’s having a hard time meeting new people and finding any fulfillment outside of work. Fortunately, he decides to consult a counselor in the area and feels relief just from releasing his feelings. Quickly, he and his therapist come up with some tactics for meeting new people he’d get along with. John joins a local gym and checking out live music downtown. Soon enough, he strikes up conversation and embarks on new friendships, which revive his excitement about making this major life transition.
- Margot and Justin have been dating for almost 8 years, and their anniversary is just around the corner. While they should both feel excited about reaching this milestone, Margot feels bitter instead. She expected a proposal years earlier and is having a hard time accepting that her and Justin aren’t married or at least engaged yet. Justin is aware of Margot’s feelings, but he knows that he just isn’t ready—in fact, he might never want to get married. On their 8th anniversary, they discuss this matter again and decide it best to meet with a couples counselor. Their counselor helps them to talk about the problem at hand in a cordial manner and discuss a plan for moving forward. A few months later, they realize that they aren’t suited for each other, as they have majorly differing views for what they want their futures to look like. While it hurts to say goodbye, they both know that it’s for the best and go on to live fulfilled lives.
Set Up an Appointment at Thriveworks Pooler
Approximately 42%, or 4 in 10 adults in the US have received counseling at some point in their lives. And according to new Barna statistics, they have overwhelmingly positive experiences. You can be one of these people. If you think you could benefit from mental health treatment—whether you need help coping with a mental illness, resolving relationship issues, handling grief and loss, or managing something else entirely—a counselor, therapist, or life coach at Thriveworks Pooler can offer that help in in-person counseling or online counseling therapy.
To schedule an appointment, just give us a call. A scheduling specialist will ask you a few basic questions to pair you with the right counselor and then set up an appointment right away. We hope to hear from you soon and we look forward to embarking on this journey with you.
Where Is Thriveworks Pooler Located?
Thriveworks Pooler is located at 138 Canal St #506, Pooler, GA 31322. If you need further directions or help getting here, just call our office. We’re always here to help! And we look forward to meeting you shortly.