Stacey considers herself to be a pretty independent person. A self-starter, she runs a photography business and often travels for work assignments. Though she generally considers herself to be successful and happy, recently there have been times on the road when she’s felt unusually anxious. She misses her partner and feels homesick for friends and family, too.
Though she does her best to power through, and even tries to connect with her loved ones through video calls and social media, it’s not always enough. And this month, she’s been booked for a two-week job at a client’s property. At this point, she’s nearly resigned herself to these uncomfortable feelings of anxiety and restlessness. And as an adult in her early 30’s, she wonders what’s wrong with her—why can’t she simply get past this mental obstacle?
The truth is that mental health concerns, no matter how large or small, don’t define us. Thriveworks in Noblesville, IN knows this—and that’s why we’re committed to fighting the stigma associated with seeking assistance from our qualified psychologists. If Stacey’s situation sounds familiar, and you’re feeling like you have no resources, we encourage you to discover the many ways that a psychologist at Thriveworks can help you.
How Can a Psychologist Help Me?
Psychologists are licensed mental health professionals. With their expert knowledge, they can diagnose and help treat mental health conditions and disorders through therapy. Though there are many different therapeutic techniques and approaches that a psychologist may use, many people often attend behavioral therapy or talk therapy sessions.
No two people are exactly alike, and that’s why we provide personalized mental health care for every client. Our psychologists connect with everyday people, using their feedback to craft a treatment process to produce results. Everyone is unique, but our psychologists generally help people cope or manage issues and concerns, like:
- Child or teen behavioral issues
- The loss of a friend or family member
- Financial or work-related stress
- Difficulty processing a divorce or breakup
- Self-esteem issues
- Relationship problems
When you connect with a psychologist at Thriveworks, you’ll be getting professional insight and the tools necessary to successfully cope with and treat different mental health issues. It might seem intimidating to open up to someone you aren’t familiar with about your mental health concerns, but their job is to assist you, never to judge or reprimand you.
There’s no need to be worried if you’re not seeing something listed above that’s bothering you. Regardless of your personal situation, we’ll do our very best to connect you with the psychologist and therapeutic approach that can help you with your:
- Family relationships
- Emotional regulation (in anger management or grief counseling)
- Communication skills
- Ability to set and hold healthy boundaries in different scenarios
- Relationship or marital problems
Psychologists are masters at listening and are incredibly empathetic. Whether you’re giving therapy or counseling a shot for the first time, or just want someone to talk with, Thriveworks in Noblesville can assist.
Schedule a Session With Thriveworks in Noblesville, IN
One of our most popular services is our online therapy option. It’s become an efficient and secure way for people just like you to prioritize their mental health without throwing off their busy schedules. Online therapy might be an attractive choice if you:
- Travel or work frequently
- Have mobility or chronic health concerns that limit your mobility
- Are anxious about speaking with a psychologist
- Would like to avoid commuting to a brick-and-mortar office for your session
- Take care of elderly family members or watch after kids
Online therapy is a modern way for people everywhere to get access to quality mental health care. As long as you have somewhere private to talk and reliable internet, you’re set. In addition to our virtual session options, we’ve also got a dedicated staff of scheduling specialists who are available seven days a week. Dealing with mental health issues by yourself is difficult—but scheduling an appointment to get help shouldn’t be.
And when you make the choice to connect with one of our providers, you’ll be getting access to great benefits that other providers can’t match, like:
- Email access to your provider: Stay in touch in between appointments. It’s another way we’ll add peace of mind to your therapy experience.
- A life coach Q/A chat line: Your questions don’t have to wait until the next appointment. Get the expert advice and insight of a Thriveworks life coach.
- Evening and weekend session times: Family life can be hectic. Make the time for everyone to connect with our flexible scheduling options.
- 23.5-hour cancellation policy: Life happens, and we get it. Just let us know if you aren’t going up to 23.5 hours before your scheduled appointment and there’s no charge.
At Thriveworks in Noblesville, we’re proud to be part of a nationwide team of mental health professionals. We’re committed to your well-being. Mental health issues and concerns don’t have to be dealt with alone, and we’ve got the psychologists that can help.