Pretty much anything you can think of these days is available through your phone or computer. Countless goods and services can be found and requested with just a quick browser search. Whether you’re getting groceries delivered, or having the plumber come to fix a leak, online platforms have made it easier than ever to save time.
And when it comes to your mental health, Thriveworks in Noblesville, IN believes that quality mental health care should be just as easily accessible. With online therapy, we’re happy to provide another way for people across the nation to discover the difference that one of our providers can make in their lives.
Still, we understand that a lot of people aren’t familiar with therapy, let alone online therapy. There might even be some stigma that you feel comes attached to seeking mental health services. Despite beliefs to the contrary, anyone, at any stage in their life, can benefit from connecting with a therapist or counselor at Thriveworks. Our counselors at our Noblesville, IN office are excited to connect with you and be a part of your journey towards better mental health.
Online Therapy and Counseling in Noblesville, IN
As we’ve said, online therapy is a great tool for those who like or need to save time. It’s easy to prioritize your emotional well-being when your provider is available at the touch of a button or click of a mouse. But besides being time-efficient, online therapy through Thriveworks is a fantastic resource for those who:
- Travel frequently or work odd hours
- Take care of elder family members or have kids to keep track of
- Are anxious about receiving mental health services, or talking with a provider
- May not have a provider in their immediate area
- Have mobility issues or chronic health conditions that limit mobility
Online therapy is available for anyone—you just need a reliable internet connection and a private space to talk with a mental health professional. Our online sessions provide our clients with the same high-quality care and attention as our in-person sessions. Following the strictest APA and HIPAA guidelines, we work hard to ensure that your private information is kept safe and secure.
At Thriveworks in Noblesville, IN, we know that each person is unique, and by partnering with you, we can offer you a truly personalized experience. If you’re considering booking a session, you may have noted that your mental health may need some attention. We’d like to help you find a new sense of wellbeing through a personalized connection with one of our licensed professionals. Online therapy can take many forms, but our providers often help people who are struggling with the following:
- Grief: Whether you’ve lost someone recently, or are having difficulty processing older emotions, online therapy makes it easier to open up.
- Child or teen behavioral issues: Your child or teenager might not be interested in having to come into a physical office for therapy, but with our online option, younger generations can use their tech-savviness to work with one of our providers.
- Anxiety: For some, talking with a therapist in person just isn’t comfortable. That’s fine—speak with one of our mental health professionals from the space of your choice. Just make sure it’s private and has reliable internet access.
- Depression: This mood disorder often isolates those it affects, creating a silent struggle. With online therapy, the help you need is right at your fingers.
Keep in mind; we don’t expect you to have everything figured out. If you’re not experiencing any of the above, then it could be helpful to keep track of smaller symptoms, like:
- Short temper, or difficulty managing your emotions
- Grief stemming from the loss of a loved one
- Difficulty sleeping or concentrating
- Sadness or hopelessness that persists for days or weeks
Though we all experience the above now and then, when these issues start to become persistent or are negatively affecting major areas of life, then it’s important we seek mental health help. Instead of choosing to shoulder the weight of mental illness alone, let one of our mental health professionals ease your burden with their expertise and insight.
Schedule Online Therapy with Thriveworks in Noblesville, IN
With the security, convenience, and peace of mind that’s granted by online therapy, your mental health can be prioritized without throwing off your hectic schedule. And while some people attend personal sessions, those experiencing relationship issues or family troubles can also receive the same benefits. You and your loved ones can connect with a group therapist, from wherever you’re located.
While the decision to seek mental health services is a personal choice, our scheduling specialists are there to make each step in your client experience as simple as possible. Our scheduling specialists are available seven days a week, and can assist you by:
- Helping you find a provider in your area
- Making the booking process easier
- Working out the best payment option for you (we’re able to accept most major insurance plans)
Our mental health determines a lot of other factors in our life. If you want to make the most of your experience and are interested in the benefits of online therapy, call our Noblesville office to get started today.