Will works as an independent contractor, so for him, time is always of the essence. He also considers himself to be a self-starter—he’s had to be. While setting his own schedule and working the hours he wants can be nice, Will also feels a lot of pressure. And as much as he’d like to think otherwise, the stress of working independently has started to wear on him.
But after talking with his partner, Will is debating whether he could benefit from online therapy or counseling. He’d rather not see a mental health professional in person, and besides, he’s busy. Being able to take a break during the workday to talk to a provider could be nice. Even though Will still feels a little apprehensive, he knows that the stress he feels building up should be dealt with before it gets worse.
If you can relate to Will’s experience, maybe you’re in a similar situation, wondering whether you could benefit from the convenience offered by online therapy. At Thriveworks in Carmel, IN we believe that anyone, regardless of their background or stage in life, can benefit from talking with a mental health professional. The same holds true for our online therapists and counselors. If you’re interested in the flexibility and effectiveness of online therapy, contact Thriveworks in Carmel, IN to find the online therapist or counselor that fits your needs.
What Is Online Therapy?
Online therapy with Thriveworks in Carmel, IN allows for our clients to meet with a provider anywhere that offers them reliable internet access and somewhere private to talk. You might have some reservations about online counseling—but rest assured that our virtual sessions are:
- Safe: Our online therapy sessions follow HIPAA guidelines to protect your privacy and information. You can rest assured that Thriveworks values your safety and privacy as much as we do your mental health.
- Effective: Our online therapy is just as effective for many of our clients as in-person sessions are. Though preference for either will vary between individuals, online therapists still provide the same level of care and support.
Our online therapists and counselors are trained to assess the condition of your mental health and offer assistance with implementing solutions. Part of that process relies on getting open, candid feedback from you as a client—feedback that helps them create individualized treatment approaches to help you find greater emotional wellbeing.
What Are the Benefits of Talking to an Online Therapist?
Online therapy is an appealing choice for those with busy schedules, or who simply want added flexibility and comfort when seeking out mental health services. There’s plenty of reasons to schedule a virtual appointment, especially if you’d like to:
- Avoid any potential anxiety you have about talking with your therapist in person
- Access the mental health services you need, even if there aren’t any therapists in your immediate area
- Find time in your schedule to attend appointments
- Get relationship, friendship, or family counseling, no matter where all of you live
Meeting virtually can make it easier to open up to a provider about what’s bothering you. Doing so can help them to spot potential mental health disorders and conditions, which only they can diagnose and treat. Our online therapists and counselors can also help with a variety of mental health concerns and conditions, not limited to:
- Social anxiety
- Eating disorders
- And many other mental health conditions
Schedule Online Therapy at Thriveworks in Carmel, IN
When you contact our office in Carmel, IN you’ll discover the next-level client experience that thousands of others across the country have already found. Book your appointment online or call us for assistance; when you do, someone from our team of scheduling specialists can help guide you through each step of the process, from finding the right online therapist or counselor to setting up your insurance to cover any costs. Plus, enrolling with us unlocks a host of great benefits, including:
- Access to your provider as needed in-between appointments
- Our 24/7 life coach Q/A
- Scheduling availability for weekends and evenings
- A free digital copy of our book, “Leaving Depression Behind”, an invaluable guide to addressing your mental health needs
- Flexible 23.5hr cancellation options
Better mental health can be a reality when you decide to team up with someone from our team of online therapists and counselors. With our virtual sessions, Thrivweorks in Carmel, IN offers a simple and effective way to experience relief from your mental health challenges. Making the decision to confide in a professional might not be easy, but our team values your independence as much as you. That’s why we offer unique, personalized care through our online therapy and counseling services. You can thrive—we can help.