Online Counseling Therapy in Frederick, MD—Counseling by Phone and Video
Have you ever attended a telehealth appointment? Doctor’s appointments are now offered online and allow patients to talk to their doctor without having to travel to the office. Many people find these telehealth options to be helpful, as they can’t or don’t always want to leave their house (especially if they aren’t feeling well).
In much the same way, counseling appointments are now offered online and allow clients to talk to their provider without having to travel to the office! Many people find these online options to be helpful, effective, and beneficial. Again, they can’t or don’t always want to leave the house (especially if they’re feeling down). Additionally, some find that opening up to their provider is much easier to do in an online environment.
Being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure. –Bob Marley
Opening up to a counselor can supplement growth and healing. It can help you work through personal challenges and find greater happiness. It can help you improve your personal and professional progress. It can help you live better. If you’d like to experience all that counseling can do for you, consider trying online counseling. As we described above, online counseling allows you to attend counseling sessions right from home (or anywhere else you please). The counselors at Thriveworks Counseling in Frederick, MD would be happy to talk to you over the phone or in video sessions. The choice is yours. Contact us when you’re ready to schedule.
Why Choose Online Counseling? How Does It Work?
Online counseling is easy. You don’t have to be well-versed with technology, you simply need access to a phone, computer, or another device that allows you to attend your sessions online, and then cell service or internet connection! If you can check those two boxes, you’re all set.
Here at Thriveworks Counseling in Frederick, MD, we have two online counseling options for our clients to pick from:
- Telephone counseling: First, we have telephone counseling. It’s exactly as you’d imagine: you simply answer your counselor’s call at the time of your session and have your session then.
- Video counseling: Then, we have video counseling. This is probably just as you’d imagine it, too: you enter a video chat room at the time of your session and talk to your counselor then. They’ll send you your video link shortly after you schedule your session so that you’re ready to go!
In our eyes, you can’t go wrong with either of these online counseling options. Now, some people find that they prefer one over the other. Feel free to try both to figure out which online counseling option you like best.
How Can Counseling Online Help Me?
Counseling can help one improve their life in more ways than one. The benefits that you find will depend on what you’re looking to get out of counseling and what areas of your life could use some tidying up. For example, online counseling can help people…
- Learn how to better manage their stress levels
- Better understand and work through their emotions
- Have tough, yet essential conversations with their loved ones
- Work through conflicts and improve their relationships
- Gain closure and move forward after the loss of a loved one
- Understand what they really want and need out of life
- Heal from a traumatic experience
As you can see from the example above, online counseling can help people accomplish important goals and get to an overall happier, healthier place. If you’re looking to work through a specific challenge or you’d like a professional to help you evaluate your current life situation, consider reaching out to Thriveworks Counseling in Frederick, MD. We’d be happy to help.
Schedule an Online Counseling Session at Thriveworks Counseling in Frederick, MD
Thriveworks Counseling in Frederick, MD is scheduling new clients now. If you would like to explore the benefits you can find in online counseling (by phone or video), contact our office or book your appointment right on this page. Either way, our providers look forward to the chance to work with you and help you along your journey.