Join the Thriveworks Team!
Are you looking for a place where you can be autonomous, yet part of a team? A place that has the flexibility of schedule and the ability to earn what you need? If so, keep reading and see if we are a good fit for you.
As an outpatient private practice clinic, Thriveworks is a one-stop-shop for clients and clinicians. We strive to provide a variety of services to all people in the community. Our clinical team has a variety of expertise and experience, which allows us to be this one-stop-shop. A short list of what we offer is:
- Individual counseling for children, adolescents and adults
- Groups for adolescents and adults
- Play Therapy
- Couples and Family counseling
- Psychoeducational classes for parents
- Training for Mental Health Clinicians
- School based psychotherapy
- Classes for the community to support mental health
- Remote services
- Psychological testing
Clinicians work in the passion areas, with the populations they feel confident with and are trained in. They choose their schedule and their office location (or remote). They can join consultations, training and company wide fun events if they choose.
Together at Thriveworks, we are impacting the community each day. We strive to grow a positive view of mental health – normalizing it, similar to a dentist appointment or going to the gym. We partner with many schools, health care facilities, news shows, radio, and many other community groups and facilities.
We offer a fantastic package of benefits for Thriveworks employees including:
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401 K
- Paid Time Off
- Risk Free payment (paid for the session in the same pay period the note is completed)
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Continuing Education in house
- Opportunity to supervise interns and candidates
- Leadership opportunities available
Our culture at Thriveworks is positive and solution oriented, with fun and teamwork running through each meeting and each interaction. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it 😊.
If you are interested in learning more about Thriveworks, please reach out to us! We’d love to meet you and see if we are a good fit for each other: