Anger Management Group Counseling – Therapists and Counselors in Tucson, AZ
Anger is a normal human emotion and can range from mild irritation to an intense rage or fury. Learning to make the distinctions between normal anger and problem anger is one of the first steps in learning how to express your anger productively, not destructively.
In this safe group setting, we will:
- Utilize an Anger Assessment tool to clarify this distinction
- Identify the situations that trigger your anger
- Identify Warning signs for your anger
- Teach how to express your anger constructively, instead of destructively
- Learn how to practice powerful coping skills, like:
- Time Out
- Silly Humor
- Positive self-talk
- Productive thinking
- Solidifying boundaries and assertiveness skills, etc.
5-Meeting Group block, starting soon
Contact: Frank Vargas, LCSW at Thriveworks Tucson for more details and information
Phone: 520-357-0042 Ext: 3802