Online therapy is one of our most popular mental health services. Our clients choose it for a lot of different reasons, but one common factor remains the same: Whoever you are, online therapy is simply one of the easiest ways to prioritize your mental health. Without compromising your busy schedule, you can meet with an online therapist or counselor from anywhere, as long as you have internet access and somewhere private to talk.
Even though online therapy sounds great, people still have questions. You might wonder:
- Is it safe?: Our online therapy sessions follow APA and HIPAA guidelines to protect your privacy and information. You can rest assured that Thriveworks values your safety and privacy as much as we do your mental health.
- Is it as effective?: Our online therapy is just as effective for many of our clients as in-person sessions are. Though preference for either will vary between individuals, online therapists still provide the same level of care and support.
Our clients come first. That’s why we only select the best online therapists to join our growing team of experts across the country. We hope that you’ll choose online therapy with Thriveworks, and enjoy the peace of mind and flexibility that comes with it.
Working with an Online Therapist in Stockton, CA
If you’re unsure of how an online therapist can help you, consider that many of our clients are everyday people, who simply enjoy the extra strength and resilience that they gain from attending counseling sessions. Therapy won’t make you less independent, and it’s certainly not a sign of weakness. At Thriveworks in Stockton, CA, we know that being proactive about your mental health, and deciding to connect with a mental health professional takes a lot of courage.
Online therapists can help clients manage their mental health conditions or issues through talk or behavioral therapy. Most sessions use active discussion between the client and the provider. Our online therapists use feedback from their clients in order to:
- Help individuals regulate their emotions, like anger or grief
- Create a treatment plan that fits their client’s unique perspective and situation
- Cultivate empathy and compassion between family members or couples in group therapy sessions
- Educate clients about mental health, and provide them with coping strategies to improve their quality of life
If it seems like any of the potential benefits of online therapy are appealing, you’ll be pleased to know that online therapy is just as effective as an in-person session. Thousands of our clients across the country use the therapists at Thriveworks to help them cope and manage issues like:
- Relationship or family problems
- The loss of a loved one or friend
- Breakups and divorce
If you’re not seeing an issue that you’re concerned about, don’t fret. Everyone’s situation is a little bit different, and that’s okay. Though some clients may notice more improvement via talk or behavioral therapy, others will utilize our online psychiatry to help them manage conditions such as mood or behavior disorders. Both online psychiatry and therapy provide great mental health care, and it’s all at your fingertips.
Online therapy lets you:
- Find time in your schedule to attend appointments
- Get relationship or family counseling, no matter where you all live
- Avoid any potential anxiety you have about talking with a therapist in person
- Access the mental health services you need, even if there aren’t any therapists in your immediate area
Online therapy is also a great choice for those with mobility concerns, chronic health conditions, or familial obligations, i.e. watching after kids or elderly relatives. Thriveworks in Stockton, CA knows how hectic life can get—that’s why we think you’ll love online therapy.
Get Online Therapy with Thriveworks in Stockton, CA
Being able to meet virtually with your therapist isn’t the only benefit to enrolling in our mental health services. With Thriveworks, you’ll be treated to the industry’s best client experience—one that’s focused on making therapy as painless and seamless as possible. Our scheduling specialists are an essential part of our team in Stockton, CA. They’re standing by, waiting to assist you at any stage of your therapy process.
When you enroll with Thriveworks, you can get industry-exclusive perks, like:
- Access to your provider as needed in-between appointments
- Our 24/7 life coach Q/A
- Scheduling availability for weekends and evenings
- A free digital copy of our book, “Leaving Depression Behind”, an invaluable guide to addressing your mental health needs
- Same day booking and cancellation
Regardless of what your situation is, if online therapy sounds like it might help you manage the symptoms of a mental health issue or disorder, don’t hesitate to contact our office in Stockton, CA. Even if choosing to see a therapist is an independent decision, the path towards better mental health doesn’t have to be taken alone.