There’s nothing Erica values more than her family and friends. No matter where she goes, she’s always been in contact with the people she loves dearly; she wouldn’t have it any other way. But as she’s gotten older, Erica has lost more and more friends during times when she finds it difficult to contain her anger. Whether they chose not to respond to her text messages or slighted her with an off-color comment, Erica’s sharp tongue has cost her more than a few relationships. Though she regrets her actions and words, it seems like her short temper is a deeply ingrained habit.
Erica knows that her behavior isn’t reflective of her true character or feelings, but in the heat of the moment, it’s hard to be able to know how to navigate her emotions. She’s considered seeing a psychiatrist before, but doesn’t exactly feel comfortable expressing what’s bothering her to someone she doesn’t know. Erica’s afraid of the next time that she’s faced with conflict, and worries about how she’ll respond to these unknown situations. Erica knows that psychiatry might be helpful, so she’s considering seeking online psychiatric services to make the process easier.
If Erica’s story sounds familiar to you, perhaps you’ve thought about seeking online mental health services. At Thriveworks in Stockton, CA we’d like you to know that you’re not alone. Thousands of people just like you have come to us with their mental health needs and concerns, and we’ve matched them with the industry’s best providers. We don’t just take mental health care seriously—we put our client’s wellbeing above anything else.
When it comes to our psychiatrists, they’re a special breed.They are mental health professionals who can use their diverse skillset to:
- Help clients manage mood or behavioral disorders that are disruptive and detrimental to their quality of life
- Prescribe clients helpful medication in conjunction with therapy sessions
- Help with managing eating disorders
- Treat clients as they recover from drug or alcohol addiction
These are just a few of the ways that the psychiatrists at our Stockton office can help you. We’ve paired the expertise of our mental health professionals with our online experience. The result is the best client experience in mental health care.
The Benefits of Online Psychiatry in Stockton, CA
Part of our goal at Thriveworks is to eliminate the stigma surrounding mental health care and mitigate the anxiety or resistance that some people feel towards seeking mental health services. That’s the main reason that our online services have become so popular. Online psychiatry is discreet, convenient, and effective. Some of the benefits of our online psychiatric services include:
- Skipping the commute to a brick-and-mortar location. As long as you have reliable internet and a private area to talk with your psychiatrist, you’re set to attend your session from home, the office or wherever you prefer.
- Prioritizing your mental health, especially for those with busy work or travel schedules. Even parents or those taking care of elder relatives can have the opportunity to take care of themselves, too
- Reducing the anxiety some people feel about seeking mental health services. When you’re able to talk from the location of your choice, it can be easier to discuss concepts or situations related to your mental health needs. Online psychiatry is just another way that Thriveworks puts you first.
Online psychiatric care with Thriveworks is a way for you to get the quality care you need using a platform that fits into your routine.
Should I Schedule an Online Psychiatric Appointment?
Deciding to seek virtual mental health services is not a thing to be ashamed of, or anxious about. That being said, we understand it can be scary not knowing what to expect. Though every client’s treatment program varies, our Thriveworks psychiatrists in Stockton, CA commonly help clients deal with disorders or conditions such as:
- Anxiety disorders, like OCD or PTSD
- Emotional disorders, including major depression and bipolar disorder
- Emotional regulation for those who struggle with controlling anger or grief
- Behavioral disorders, such as ADHD
Our online psychiatrists are experts at treating and diagnosing many different kinds of mental health conditions. And while not everyone receives prescription medication to aid them in their journey, online psychiatrists can also assist medically, as well. It’s also important to remember that while it may be possible to recognize signs of a mental health crisis or condition, it’s not possible to diagnose yourself or others with a mental health disorder. Thankfully, our expert mental health professionals can.
Book a Psychiatry Appointment at Thriveworks in Stockton, CA
When you call in to schedule your online psychiatric care, you will be assisted by our scheduling specialists. As they assist you with every step of the treatment process, you’ll have industry-leading benefits at your fingertips, like:
- Quick response times from your provider’s office. Most clients have their first session within 24-48 hours of calling in for the first time; 97% say their appointments start on time, or even a little before the set time.
- Access to our Therapy Buddy app and 24/7 life coach Q/A opportunities.
- Weekend and evening scheduling options
- The ability to contact your provider as needed, outside of appointments
Online psychiatric services are a convenient and secure way for everyday people to get quality mental health care through Thriveworks in Stockton, CA. We look forward to connecting you with a mental health professional, one who’s dedicated to working with you to start making the changes you want to see a reality.