Caretakers During COVID: Taking Care of YOU
- February 12th, 19th, & 26th
- March 5th, 12th, 19th, and 26th
- April 26th
Are you a helping professional?
Have you been constantly taking care of others during the global pandemic and been forgetting to take care of yourself?
Caretakers During COVID: Taking Care of You is an 8-week course including homework to practice that offers a space to process personal & professional stressors with others in
Exercises in this course include;
- Education & practice with mindfulness, meditation, & self-care
- Planning realistic long term self-care goals
- Holding you accountable to focus on yourself
This course will be accessible regardless of changing COVID restrictions. Accepting most major insurances or private pay options. Facilitated by Julie Wilcox, LCSW and Natalie Dunn, BSW Intern.